Chapter 22

~Louis's POV~

I hate seeing Aubrey in this state. I've been here for two days and nothing. She seems so calm yet so scared all at the same time. The doctors say it's normal for her to be like this. They had to move her into a bigger more secured room because she had another attack happen last night.
They think its because she keeps having nightmares of the accident and what happened before it but they don't know. Liam, Harry, Zayn, Lauren, Mia, and Aubrienna have been here for the past couple checking on her. Nialls came to try and see her twice since she's been her but I wouldn't let him. I know it's a stupid thing to do but he did this to her. Talking to myself again. A couple moments later I started hearing movement in the room. I looked over to see Aubrey moving around her bed.

"L.. Louis?" she questioned.

"Hey beautiful, how you feeling?"

"I'm good except my head hurts and I'm really confused." I chuckled.

"You're in the hospital sweetie, you were in a really bad car accident and got hurt pretty bad. You've been out for a couple days."

"I see, Well can you get me something for this headache?"

"I'll go get the nurse love." I got up leaning down to kiss her forehead and went to get the nurse.

~Aubreys POV~

Louis just kissed my forehead. That's weird. I've always had a crush on Niall. I mean I kinda liked Louis but we weren't as close as Niall and I. Which reminds me, why is Lou here and Niall isn't? I just put that aside because Louis and the nurse came back in.

"Hi sweetheart, how you doing?" she asked.

"Well my head is killing and so are my ribs."

"That's normal sweetie. You got really banged up in the accident."

"How much longer do I have to stay here? To be honest, I hate hospitals." Louis just laughed.

"Not much longer. We just want to make sure your healing okay." she said handing me some medicine and I took it.

"Well if that's everything. I'm going to go and I'll check on you later Okay?"

"Okay, thank you."

"Your welcome sweetie." she said as she left. These pills are kicking in fast because I started feeling loopy.

"LouLou!" I screamed. You could hear him laugh.

"Yes beautiful?" he smiled.

"Will you lay down with me? I'd cuddle with my teddy bear but he's at home!" I said making a puppy dog face.

"Yes I'll lay down with you." he cane over and wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep. For some reason, this felt right.

I woke up with Aubrey still laying on my chest and honestly I didn't think this could feel more perfect but unfortunately shes Nialls and I can't do that to him so I got up. She slightly moved after I did but she didn't wake up. I walked out the door and to my surprise Niall was coming up from the cafeteria.

"Hey Lou.. how is she?"

"Well Niall if you must know, she woke up awhile ago and complained her head hurt and her ribs. The nurse gave her some medicine to help and she went back to sleep."

"I saw she was sleeping in your arms too."

"Niall I promise it wasnt like that, did anyone tell you anything about her condition right now?"

"Not in so many words no, why?"

"Niall she has memory loss, there is a bunch of things right now she doesnt remember. She got the medicine and it made her go kinda loopy and she asked me to lay with her."

"I see, well do you mind if I go see her while shes sleeping? I promise I won't wake her."

I thought to myself 'no' but what came out of mouth was
"Yes, but please be quiet she hasn't been asleep for long."

He nodded his head and walked in the room.

Nialls POV.

She looked so peaceful laying there but she also looked like she was in a lot of pain. How could I have done this to the woman I love? She's my best friend and I probably lost her forever. Tears started to come down my face and I looked up and she started fidgeting in the bed. I noticed her eyes start opening and I quickly left the room. I didn't want her to see me like this.

"She's waking up Lou, you should get back in there." I said with tears running down my face.

"Niall are you okay?"

"I'll never be okay with what I did. Shes in here because of me. I did this. She wouldn't have went drinking if I wouldn't have been so stupid." I walked away before I said anything else because I couldn't stand to face her after everything I said. I knew I was gunna need a big apology to win her back and that's exactly what I was planning to do.