Chapter 37

I woke up the next morning without Niall. I started hearing screaming from the hallway.

"Louis! I'm sorry! But I can't do this anymore!"

"Eleanor wait! Can't we talk about this!"

"No Louis! You cheated on me for the last time, we're done!" I heard a door slam and then crying. What the hell just happened, I thought. I walked out of my room and over to Louis's.

"L..Lou?"

"Go away, I don't want to talk to anyone!"

"Louis please. Just let me in"

"Fine." I opened his door and walked in. He was lying on the bed with bloodshot eyes.

"Louis, what happened?"

"She... She left me.."

"Why?"

"She found out you and I had sex..."

"Wait! You were with her when we hooked up, and you didn't tell me!? What the hell is wrong you!?"

"I'm sorry, I messed up completely!"

"Ya think Lou? You played both of us!"

"And this is why I didn't want anyone in here! Just leave Audrey!"

"Fine! And don't talk to me ever again Louis Tomlinson!" I stormed out of his room and downstairs, I saw Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Harry sitting at the table and Audriena, Lauren, and Mia sitting the couch. I walked into the kitchen, luckily no one saw me until I shut the fridge.

"Good morning baby" niall said smiling.

"Good morning." I said trying to put on a smile.

"Audrey?" Zayn said.

"Yes Zayn?"

"Next time maybe you and Niall could keep it down, I was trying to sleep!" I started blushing and Niall just laughed.

"Sorry dude."

"Wait, you heard them?" Harry asked.

"Yeah I did. And damn, Niall must be good." Niall finally fell to the ground of laughter.

"Guys, shut up okay?" My face must of been really red because I could feel it burning.

"So does anyone know how Lou is?" Harry asked.

"That little prick can stay upstairs." I said. Everyone gave me a shocked look, even Niall.

"Woah Audrey, what happened?" Liam asked.

"He was cheating on Eleanor with me! He's was dating her when we hooked up! She found out and dumped him, I just found this out this morning!"

"Are you serious?!" Harry said sounding angry.

"Yeah, but I'm so over it, I have Niall and that's all that matters." I smiled over at Niall as he came and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"You guys are to much!" Audriena said coming into the kitchen.

"So what are we all doing today! I'm really bored!" Lauren said and Harry laughed pulling her onto his lap.

"How about an amusement park?" Liam said.

"Yes! Let's go get ready and go!" I said getting out of Nialls grip and running upstairs with the girls.

I got changed into a cute outfit to go to the park. I walked downstairs and everyone but Louis was there. But that's okay because I dont want to see him for a long time. We got into our cars and headed towards the amusement park. We had Paul and Simon call ahead and have so we could have the park to ourselves.
Niall, Liam, Audriena, and I all went one way and Mia, Lauren, Zayn, and Harry went the other. We all had so much fun. Today was definitely needed day together.