Teaser

I was never nervous. I always had my cool no matter where I went but this time was an exception because this time, it was Vincenzo Dominico that I was going to meet.

This time, I was going to meet with the leader of the Italian Mafia. The infamous leader who is known so well for his brutality and ruthlessness. There are rumors of his brutality. The most well-known rumor is that he once sent the skin of a woman's face cut off like a mask to the man who loved her after he betrayed the Mafia by sharing their secrets to a reporter. The reporter was found dead in his apartment as well.

I shuddered when I imagined the exact process of peeling skin to make a mask.

I played with the hem of my shirt as I let my thoughts consume my mind completely. I had heard many rumors about him since there had tend to be a lot of them. Many of those rumors specifically said 'Vincenzo Dominico is the most handsome man to ever exist in the italian Mafia.' Some of them went as far as to say, 'Vincenzo Dominico is the definition of ethereal beauty.'

I shook my head at the most likely exaggerated rumors about what the leader of the Italian Mafia looked like.

I was a woman who had very high standards in many things. Especially men. Very highly of me to speak considering the fact that I had never even been with a man to begin with but everyday trips to Starbucks and binge watching movies and shows on Netflix, kind of gave you a very good idea about your standards. Specifically, when you imagined the kind of man you would have starring with you if you were to be a female lead in the story you built in your mind.

In my mind, the definition of ethereal beauty was having a jaw so sharp that it could cut your skin, eyes so piercing that you would feel like it could see through your very own soul, hair so luscious that one could only imagine having such hair, cheekbones higher than Mount Everest, lips so full that kissable was the only way to describe it and when you added a little bit of my taste into it, a slight stubble that made you look like the man of the century. A man that you would fall to your knees for.

To be upto my standard, you had to have all of that and along with that, a lean, built body that I could spend a decade just staring at with chiseled pecs and rock hard abs. Pretty wild imagination of mine isn't it?

Clearly, A man like this did not exist. On this planet at least.

"I know that you have you no other choice but to go there and learn from him hut still, try not to fall for him." My mentor, who trained me to be the lethal weapon I was right now, had said to me and I had laughed in his face waving him off with my hand.

"Don't worry about it, sir. My standards are staggeringly high." I had replied to which he only grimaced but eventually nodded his head, sending me off to do whatever I had wanted.

I was still very certain that Vincenzo Dominic would not faze me in the slightest. He might be attractive to some degree but it would not be enough to have my heart pumping faster.

So, why was I nervous?

I was nervous not because I was afraid I would fall for him but because I did not know what to expect from the ruthless leader of the Italian Mafia because he was going to personally teach me The Art Of Seduction.

That's the teaser! I hope you all liked reading it! This book will officially start Mid-May most probably. Please show it some love so that I know that this book will have readers!

So, VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW!

Love,

PossessionPossessed