Chapter 18

Soreness. That was the first thing I felt when I slowly regained my consciousness. Soreness and heat.

Slowly fluttering my eyes open, I blinked my eyes several times to accustom myself to the brightness of the room. My eyes fell on the open window, the diaphanous chiffon curtains did little to stop the light from reaching the room and illuminating it and it blew away from it due to the light breeze cooling the room.

The open window was probably making the air conditioner in the room ineffective.

I shifted in the bed, turning around to come face to face with the sleeping figure of Vincenzo Dominico. The man to whom I gave my virginity to last night. He slept on the bed soundly, his chest rising and falling softly. He looked too beautiful for me to turn my gaze away from him.

The silk duvet covered his lower half and I contemplated whether I should wake him up by massaging his insanely long friend.

No wonder women love him. The sheer size of him was overwhelming.

I reached out a hand to trail my fingers over his face, from his forehead down to his chiseled jawline but stopped my hand before it could come in contact with his skin.

Memories of last night replayed in my mind and a strong blush crept up my cheeks as I felt myself heat up at the thought of Vince's hands all over my body, touching me. I thought of his lips, kissing my own so passionately, kissing me down in my pussy so expertly that it brought me so close to the edge until he stopped. He claimed me last night and as much as I enjoyed it, I couldn't help but wonder whether he enjoyed it as well.

What if I was a bad lay? Last night was probably his first and last time having sex with me.

I was certain that I was the worst he ever had and it was a fact that he has had a lot.

The thought left a foul feeling in the pit of my stomach and with a frown on my face, I stood up from the bed, ignoring the soreness and slight pain I felt down there.

Vince had stretched more than I had imagined. It left me with a feeling that he probably broke more than just my hymen.

He might've demolished my pussy.

I instinctively looked down at myself with sudden fear instilled in my heart.

It sure looked normal. I mean, it's supposed to.

Looking back at the bed, I noticed the few spots of blood there and cringed.

The bedroom in which I stood in was enormous, perhaps bigger than my own with books almost everywhere from the tables to the shelves and the floors. A picture was hung above the white shelf in the corner, a family portrait with what seemed like a younger Vince, the twins and his parents.

He had a striking resemblance to his father; dark hair, tan skin, strong jawline, a Roman nose, and most of all, the piercing electric blue eyes that seemed to bore a hole into your soul if you stared into them too long.

Vince shuffled in the bed, turning on his side and bunching the fluffy white pillow under his head all while soundly asleep.

He looked calm when he was asleep. Serene. Not to mention very cute, although his rugged features always gave him a rough and mean look.

I entered the insanely huge bathroom, taking a full look in the mirror. My neck was covered in purple marks, my lips pink and plush, and my face was glowing. Is this what you called a post sexual awakening glow?

My hair were a mess, but a good mess. It told very clearly that I had the best sex ever.

Turning the shower on, I waited for it to be a luke warm temperature before stepping in and letting the warm water relax my tense muscles after my strenuous activity last night.