Chapter 6

His name is Tyson Ballou.

"You have a visitor, Mr. Dominico." Spoke Anna, her face ashen and she gulped as Vince turned slightly in his seat to look at her.

"At this hour?" He asked her, his lips in a thin line, jaw clenching and his eyebrow raised. An overall terrifying look that screamed 'I will shoot you if you disturb me'.

Anna played with the hem of her white apron as she stuttered, "I-It's Mr. Vitale."

Vitale?

"You should've just said so. Bring him in." He said as he stood up from his chair and looked between Vince and Anna in confusion.

"I wasn't going to wait for your permission to let myself in." Spoke a man with a thick Italian accent as he pushed open the pivoting door to Vince's home, inviting himself in. He strode inside with confidence, a dangerous aura radiating from him and my eyes traveled over his body, judging him curiously.

The name Vitale was familiar to me but I couldn't remember from where I had heard it from. By the looks of it, he seemed to be someone that was close to Vince.

No one would be stupid enough to walk into the house of a Mafia Don without invitation unless they had a death wish.

"You can leave, Anna." Vince said without glancing at her and she scurried away silently, probably to her own private quarters where Helen and Victoria also lived.

The mysterious yet devilishly handsome man eyed me, his eyes a dark shade of brown and his black hair tousled on the top of his head. Similar to Vince, his skin was tan except with tattoos on his fingers and forearm that disappeared underneath his black shirt which hugged his muscular body tightly.

With his light beard, he appeared to be a few years older than Vince and in contrast to Vince's formal attire, his was rugged with all black clothing; black shirt, black ripped jeans paired with black combat boots.

I didn't know it was possible but he was just as handsome as Vince and suddenly the temperature was starting to get too high for me even though cool breeze flowed into the house through the open windows.

"You didn't tell me you were coming." Vince said as he patted the man's back for a bro hug.

As I saw the two of them standing together, I noticed how this stranger stood an inch taller than even Vincenzo who towered over me by almost a foot. The man's gaze never left me as he informally greeted Vince.

"Didn't get the chance." He replied to him.

I stood up as Vince pushed his hands into the pockets of his slacks.

"I didn't know you had a guest over." He spoke, his eyes traveling over my body and settling over my cleavage. Vince released a breath, fists clenching until his knuckles were white that made Dante back away but only slightly.

"Dante, meet Rosamaria Castro, one of my trainees." Vince introduced me and hearing the man's name, realization struck me.

Dante. Dante Vitale. Holy shit.

The man that stood before me was Dante Vitalli, the most dangerous hitman in the world right now. He was more than just popular in the Italian Mafia, he was the one everyone looked up to. Lia dreamed about becoming as skilled as he was.

People would say that he was even more ruthless than Vincenzo himself and I found that hard to believe. His skills were unparalleled and the killer fire inside me was burning as I looked at him. I wanted to see in person just how good he was.

From his close combat skills to his aim with literally every gun, he was the best.

"So, this is the one I've been hearing about these past few weeks." He stepped forward towards me and I stayed glued to my spot, looking him in the eyes as he surveyed me. "They kept telling me about how good she is with the gun and fists but they never mentioned how beautiful she is." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.