Chapter 20

Just to let you know. Part two begins on the 1st of September but if this chapter reaches a total of 200 comments and 150 votes, then I'll start it on 25th August.

Last Chapter of Part One

Today was the last day. The last day I would ever have to seduce Alexander. After today, never again. I would never even let the thought cross my mind let alone consider it.

When I would be done with it all, will my time here be over? Was today also my last day here? The way Vince kissed me passionately every now and then, held me in his arms and nibbled on my ear lobe, it told me perhaps it wasn't.

But I couldn't be sure. I couldn't get my hopes up. Vince was unpredictable and you could never know what was to happen next. It had been three days since our kiss in the pool and... the other thing. All he had done from these past few days was kiss me or finger me. Whenever I'd move to satisfy him, he'd stop me or walk away. Another thing that owed to my anxiety regarding the twist and turns my life might take after I was done with Alexander.

After I had successfully extracted the documents Vince sought after so hard and given it to him.

He was waiting for me at the dinner table as I got dressed. I wore a short, shiny silver plunge dress. It's length short enough to reveal my buttocks if I were to bend down to low, something that I had planned to do while I was with Alexander. A sexual invitation from me to him.

After everything I had made him go through these past three days since our last meet up, he would be dying for it. Begging for it, and he would not be able to contain the dirty desires that roamed around in his filthy head. Desires that I had put there myself.

Step 4 of Phase 3: Mix Pleasure with Pain - If you are too kind with your target, you will soon grow monotonous to them. To keep them enthralled with you, keep chasing you, you must inflict some pain. Appear uninterested in your target. Make them feel slightly insecure, or instigate a breakup. This will give them pain and make them feel empty, so that once you make a rapprochement, they will come to treasure you more.

The lower the lows you create, the greater the highs.

Phase 3 was complete. How had I completed it? Well, I was fortunate enough to have received a text message from Alexander in the middle of the night after Vince had left me naked and confused at the pool. He texted me, talking about how he had an amazing time with me and I hit him with a text that might have had shattered him if I were to be more harsh.

I told him how the kiss had felt like a mistake, how I couldn't see him anymore, and that he should stop texting me. We should stop our interactions. It had sent his mind into overdrive as he relentlessly called me all night long. The day after when I thought I had him scared enough, I returned to my usual sweet kindness, repeatedly apologizing for how I had frightened him to his core, and how I hadn't meant it like that.

My words were filled with repentance.

Afterwards, I moved on to the last and final stage of seduction. Phase 4. This phase was all about physical Seduction and that was what I was going to do today.

Step 1 of Phase 4: Give them space to fall - the pursuer is pursued. In this step of phase 4, you must ironically dial down on your aggressiveness. Give them less of your energy. Wake them up and have them pursue you in return.