Chapter 10

"I blame the French 75." I muttered when Vince and I were inside the car and he had been driving for a few minutes.

After I was done beating Jessica, he basically dragged me out of the car show and into his car by my arm. I was sure by the way he held on my arm tightly, I was going to have a bruise there.

I understood where his anger came from. I might have had just fucked up my entire mission by lashing out at Jessica but the woman had it coming from the day she decided to attack Lia in the middle of the night. In fact, she deserved much more than this little beating.

"Do you now?" Vince scoffed, pressing harder on the accelerator so that he was going at a hundred kilometers per hour.

"She deserved it." I mumbled under my breath, crossing my arms over my chest, my fingers digging into my skin at the way his speed only increased as he came onto a long clear road.

"It doesn't fucking matter if she deserved it or not." He raised his voice. "What matters is the job."

"I did do my job." I snapped at him, something I knew I might regret doing later on. "I'm going for some stupid golfing with him on Monday." I told him, this time more softly as if it would change the possible consequences of the way I talked to him just a few seconds ago.

We had almost reached his home, thanks to his fast driving. When he parked the car, I got out of it as soon as I could, slamming the door close a little too hard and walking into the house without waiting for him. I knew he was following close behind me.

"If you keep losing control of yourself like that during your job," I heard him speak from behind me as he closed the pivoting door, his voice dangerously low, "then you'll never be able to become a successful seductress. Seduction requires you to be calm at all times, not react to things that could cause roadblocks in your seductive process."

I sucked in a deep breath as I placed my clutch on the bar top, stepping out of my stilletos that were beginning to hurt my heels.

"I'm going to be honest here, I couldn't give two shits about my seductive process, especially when it comes to teaching that bimbo bitch a lesson she deserves to learn." I said as I walked towards the kitchen to grab myself a bottle of water. The two drinks that I had were getting to me and I wanted to sober up.

"Why? Why does she deserve it?" He questioned me, following me to the kitchen and leaning against the wooden wall.

"She talks crap about my bestfriend. She did that today too and I beat her." I answered in a nonchalant tone, pouring the water in a glass and and emptying it completely the next second. My throat really was parched.

"That's a stupid reason, cara." He muttered and I inhaled deeply. I couldn't pick a fight with him. He was the only person I couldn't pick a fight with and that was I why I tried to keel my cool.

I walked over to him, stopping until I was only a hair's breadth away from him. His eyes followed my movements.

"It might be stupid to you but if I had the choice to go back there and fuck her up again, I would do it without a second thought, caro." I spoke as I stared into his icy blue eyes, my demeanor unwavering; steady and strong.

His jaw clenched and the next thing I knew, I was pushed against the wall he was leaning on, his left leg in between my legs, both my arms held up together above my head by his one hand while the other was gripping my waist tightly. His body was pressed against mine, pushing me further into the wall and his forehead leaning against my forehead.

"Do you know," He murmured softly like silk passing over silk, "Do you know how bad I want to take you over my knee and spank you?"

Our eyes were locked into one another's as we breathed heavily. The harder I would breathe, the higher my chest would heave up so that it would press against his chest. I gulped as I thought over words to say. His musky scent was sending me overboard, my mind growing hazy.