I'm Done Fighting It

"Go simple yet seductive!"

"Nooooo go sexy! We're tryna get dick!"

"No we're not!" Taraji yelled from her closet. Her room filled with her girls. After a nice spa day she was getting ready for this dinner. After a collective debate amongst the women because JJ and Junior were no help at all she decided to accept his offer. Yet the golden rule popped up into her head which is why everyone was fighting over what she was to wear.

"We don't mix business with pleasure." Taraj spoke coming out of the closet with a handful of dresses.

"Shit you need to mix it with something hell." Nova spat getting a chorus of laughter. Taraji groaned a part of her agreed. She had a deep rooted hunger for Micheal....she couldn't explain it she just did. Yet she refused to allow herself to acknowledge how much she really wanted that man. So in her book keeping things platonic was ideal for her sanity.

"Mama! She won't stop crying!" Heaven yelled busting into the room with a fussy Lani.

"Come here mamas baby. What's the matter?" Taraji cooed picking up her youngest. Heaven looked around at the glasses of wine and clothes everywhere.

"Whatcha doing?" She chirped.

"Being grown, goodbye." Tracie spoke giving Heaven a pointed look. They all knew if she got a taste of someone's business she blabbed to Cel. She was his little spy when it came to keeping up with home.

"Well mama if you're leaving then can we have a sleepover?" She questioned flashing puppy dog eyes.

"Yes you can but I expect you girls to give Apryl no trouble." Taraji responded looking closely at the dresses she pulled out. Heaven cheered running off to go tell the girls, soon the women had little girls at the door ready to ask their mothers if they could stay. Apryl wasn't excited to have 5 girls plus Cyrus to watch but she understood because tomorrow was the end of their girls week. Once the kids were put of the way and Lani was asleep on Taraji bed the women went back to plotting Micheal's demise.

"If you go sexy he's gonna be all over you. Get some dick!" Tracie spat making Taraji sigh.

"He's going through it with his wife. I just wanna be his friend, he's a genuine good person. He makes me laugh and smile and I haven't done so much of that in a while. Why mess that up by sleeping with him? Who said he even wanted to sleep with me?" Taraji spoke picking up a black dress that had ruffles with red detailing. It was just up the alley she was going for. Tight enough to showcase her curves yet not too much. It was short showcasing her long smooth legs. She already had the perfect heels in mind.

"Raji that's boring. Where's that one dress with the open back and the really high slit." Lisa whined she was on team get dick now with Nova and Tracie.

While Apryl and Ashunta were on team see how the friendship develops. Though they were all rooting for the two of them. Even her movie cast, little did she know Kevin and Terrence J had a bet on the two of them smashing. It had been on since Michael got protective over Taraji, Romany had made a comment about trying to get a Taraji since she was rumored to be hard to get. Michael went into a rather calm yet serious conversation about how he felt Romany was being disrespectful to one of the sweetest people he's ever met.

From then on the men excluded Taraji from their lewd jokes. Avoiding more of those talks. Watching and waiting for any sign of anything going on between them. The women were the first to notice the disappearance of his wedding ring naturally. The guys not catching on until Micheal said something about not wanting to be in his empty house.

"I'm not wearing that. This is strictly business." Taraji stated trying to convince herself as well.

"Boring bitches get boring dick." Tracie teased getting a look from Taraji. She grabbed her dress heading into the bathroom.