Taking Steps Towards Family

Taraji groaned opening her eyes. Waking up slowly she whined covering her face. Again.....she let it happen, sighing she turned looking at the time. It reading 5 in the morning. Sitting up she looked down her body seeing herself dressed at least. She couldn't help but to smile. Her TerryBear had even put her in her favorite outfit. When a childish school girl giggle left her lips she shook her head.

"You a dumbass you know that." She snapped talking to herself as she got up stripping her bed. The amount of times she came and how hard she couldn't just ignore her bed. Thankful no kids busted in and tried sleeping in her bed. She bit her lip thinking about last night. He was such an animal when he was jealous. She missed being fully satisfied and then some tossing her sheets and blanket into her hamper, she pulled out some new sheets from her closet. Fixing her bed she picked up her phone. Turning in the screen she saw two messages that made her quit all the grinning and bouncing she was doing.

Micheal: We need to talk.

Marcel: We need to talk.

Flopping onto her bed she groaned. She was not doing this right now. A bad feeling about both messages. Her get ready for work alarm ssounded out. A prerecorded alarm courtesy of Cel. It was just her kids screaming get up. When she first noticed they added that she wanted to change it but she couldn't cause oddly enough it was kind of cute. At the end you could hear Lani saying sorry mommy, it made her smile. Turning off the alarm she hopped into the shower.

She headed downstairs fixing breakfast for her kids that should be up later. As she cooked she watched footage from last night. Checking her cameras, thankful to find that the backdoor camera hadn't been moved again. She was going to super glue it soon. She paused the footage seeing a shadowy figure dressed in a hoodie coming in the backdoor at 12 in the morning. Clicking play she switched cameras seeing Terry leave the house and minutes later Marcel coming in. She cursed staring at the video hard...as Terry pulled off Marcel got out of his car.

She definitely didn't want to have this conversation with Marcel especially since she knew what it was about now. Putting some food in Tupperware she covered up the rest of the food they could warm up later. Grabbing her keys she wrote a note for Heaven on the stove. Just a simple I'm whupping your ass when I get home.

Like clockwork Apryl pulled up ready to go. Getting on set she looked at the schedule for today. Seeing what scenes and where she needed to be. She was happy to find that she actually didn't have the first scene of the day. That was a scene for the boys so she had some down time.

"TARAJIIIIIIII!" Jussie yelled, she turned seeing him running at her.

"It's too early for that boy. What?" She hissed feeling him hugging all on her.

"Good news, come come." He smiled dragging her into her trailer.

"Whattttt?" She whined, Ashunta smiled at her pulling out her phone.

"Soooooo you ma'am have a date who is interested in you very much." Ashunta blurted making Taraji pause in setting her stuff down.

"Excuse me. What was that?"

"Don't play dumb you heard her ass. Meaning I well we need you to tell us when we can set this date up." He rushed out knowing she was pissed off. Closing her eyes she pointed to her door.

"Get the fuck out." She snapped, they didn't have to be told twice giggling as they left. Ashunta sent the picture of the guy to her phone. Taraji groaned taking deep calming breaths.

"I said get the fuck out." She snapped hearing footsteps opening her eyes to see Terrence instead of Shunta.

"Oh god." She whined he walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her and squeezing.