Always Gotta Fuck Shit Up.....

Lani sat on the bed as she watched Michael finish up packing. "Why do you have to leave?" She asked in her small voice. "Because your mommy and I are not together anymore. It's okay though," he told her, seeing her bottom lip quiver. "But I won't see you," she whined. "Don't say that. I'm sure I'll see you. Just not everyday," he said, pulling his suitcase towards the door." She nodded, wiping her face as stray tears fell. "You know you will always be my little Princess right?" He asked, scooping her off the bed. "Yes..." she sniffled out. "Princess Lani of Kingdom PrettyCuteVille," he told her, tickling her sides so he could hear her laugh.

He put her back on the bed, turning to grab his bag. Lani jumped down, grabbing it before he could. "I help you," she told him, trying to get a grip on the suitcase. Michael smiled, walking close behind her in case she dropped it. Once she got to the stairs, Michael picked up both of them and headed down. Lani wiggled down, rushing over to Taraji. Using all her strength, she pulled Taraji towards Michael. "Mickey is leaving!" She announced, putting Taraji's hand into his then running off. "So that's it?" Taraji asked. "Yeah. This is everything. I gotta fly out to Cali in a bit so I better get going," Michael told her, planting a kiss on the back of her hand.

"Okay....Thank you," she said, trying to avoid eye contact. "For what?" He questioned. "For being everything I needed. For being there for my kids... for showing me what it's like to truly be loved," she explained. He chuckled, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you letting me and thank you for showing me a world I thought I'd never get to experience. I love you forever for that," he whispered down to her. "I love you forever," she smiled, giving him a quick peck on the lips. He grabbed his suitcase and made his way out of the house. Hev looked at her mother from upstairs. She felt bad that things didn't work out with Michael. Although Terrence was back in the picture, she still wanted Michael to be part of the family.

She ran to Cel's room, falling on his bed. "What are you doing in here?" He asked, practing on his guitar. "Michael is actually gone this time. Do you think we should do something to cheer mama up?" Hev asked. Cel looked up at her with a confused look on his face. "Why?" His face scrunched up as if he had missed something. "We always went above and beyond when her and daddy broke up. Should we do that now?" She questioned, not sure why Cel wasn't putting two and two together. "Girl do you see her stuck in bed? This was a civilized break up. She doesn't need extra help. Terrence drove her insane. That's why shit was so hard," he gave her the rundown.

"Fine. I guess. Didn't know you could play the guitar. Dad taught you?" She inquired, her face saying unspoken words. "Mhmm. Go help mom get the food together. Uncle Junior and Aunt Nova will be here soon," Cel threw out, not about to allow her to start some irritating conversation about Terry. "This conversation is not over," she pointed out as she hopped up. Cel shook his head. He didn't know how he was going to deal with Hev trying to force this father son relationship on him constantly. As he started back up practicing, his phone rang. Hunter calling him for some reason. "Hey Cel. Can I ask you something?" Hunter questioned. Cel instantly put the guitar down and listened intently to his little brother.

Meanwhile, Hev was helping Taraji with the dishes, trying to notice if there were any emotions flowing that she needed to watch out for. "Why are you staring at me?" Raji asked, not looking at her child. "Nothing... ummm are you okay?" Hev asked. Taraji looked in the corner of her eye and smirked. "Yes I'm fine Heavenly. You don't have to watch out for me. I can handle break ups at this point," Raji told her with a slight smile. Hev raised an eyebrow, not believing Taraji. "Where's Cy? I figured he'd be in here helping you since he can't be too far from the canal he came from," Hev threw out, resulting in Taraji smacking her arm. "Stop talking about your brother! He's on the phone," she told Hev.

"Ooohhhhhhh. Serenity must've called. This is so weird," Hev complained. "What is?" Raji questioned. "My other little brother has a girlfriend and I'm as alone as the first person to ever have a phone," Hev exaggerated. "Girl you- I cannot deal with you. Do you need something to do?" Raji asked. "Can I go to the mall for a couple hours?" Hev rushed out. Taraji stared at her child, not sure she believed that she was actually going to the mall. "Take your sister too. Mall and straight back. By the time I get your aunt and uncle, you better be back here," Taraji told her. Hev squealed, giving Raji a kiss on the cheek before going to round up Lani. After telling her that they were going to see Terry, it was easier to get Lani ready.