Nothing Wrong (With a Little Sex)

As they were getting closer to Chicago, the lights on the plane started to come on, waking up the cast. The pilot announced that they would be landing shortly as everyone yawned and stretched out. Everyone except Terry and Taraji. "How are they still sleep?" Kaitlin asked, pointing back at the two stars. "I guess that's what happens when you reach a certain age," Yazz joked. "I think they had an early morning call," Gabby threw out. Jussie hummed, wondering why they were the only two still sleep. "Yo tell me it don't smell like somebody got it in on the plane!" Yazz blurted out, something that triggered both of the sleeping "friends" to wake up.

"You are nasty Yazz!" Gabby laughed, thinking he was playing. "I'm serious. I can't be the only one who thinks that!" He spat trying to defend himself. "I think someone is just a tad bit frustrated," Grace threw out. Yazz waved them off, putting his headphones in. Jussie yawned one last time before realizing that Yazz was actually right. It smelled like straight booty and he knew exactly who it was that got it in. He jumped up, rushing back to the seat with Taraji seeing her stretch. He glared at her, making her jump. "Boy what is wrong with you!" She snapped. "You fucked him didn't you," Jussie whisper shouted as he sat down and buckled up while the plane landed.

"Ugh Jussie stop. I was sleeping. I'm tired as hell. Stop accusing me of shit," she spat, folding up her blanket. Jussie watched her, looking at certain details that he was definitely going to bring up later. Once the plane came to a stop, Jussie was quick to hop up and pull Taraji off the plane with Gabby. "Why are you acting like you're pulling her from a fire?" Gabby questioned, not enjoying this fast paced walking after a nap. "Because you can't trust these two anywhere!" He growled. Taraji's phone dropped to the ground making her pull from Jussie's hold. Turning around to pick it up she was met with Terry getting it for her. "Be careful Beloved," he said with a wink making her blush.

Jussie stormed over, grabbing the phone, proceeding to drag her to the car. "See this is what I'm talking about! You know damn well that's not supposed to be happening. Why are y'all so damn horny? The sex can't be that fucking good!" Jussie rambled on. Raji gave him a side eye and smiled to herself. The sex was AMAZING and that was something that many people would not understand. But she was fine with that as long as she got her fix. Gabby watched Jussie complain about the hard task of keeping them apart, wondering why they couldn't just enjoy getting a nut every once in a while. Everyone deserves to be happy and not sexually frustrated right?

"It's your fault anything happened anyways," Raji spilled, looking out the window. "How is it my fault!?" Jussie questioned. "You left me alone back there!" Raji said. "I agree. It is your fault. Now she got all types of sweat spots on this dress," Gabby added, getting a glare from Jussie. "Both of y'all can suck my ass," Jussie spat, making them laugh. They pulled up to Raji's, seeing another car parked outside. "Who is at your house?" Jussie asked, not recognizing the car. She looked closely then bit her lip before shrugging her shoulders. Gabby busted out laughing, knowing damn well that Taraji knew whose car it was. As they got out and walked to the door, Lani looked out the window and ran to the door with excitement.

"Mommy!" She squealed as Terry appeared in the doorway with a smirk on his face. "Oh hell naw! You gotta go!" Jussie instructed. "Noooooo! Daddy stays!" Lani whined with a pout. "Your daddy has things that he needs to go handle," Jussie told her. "Daddy can you stay....pwease!?" Lani begged with her puppy eyes. "Of course I can Princessa," Terry said. "Yay! Mommy can Uncle Jussie and Auntie Gabby stay too?" Lani asked, getting a nod from Raji as she squeezed past Terry into her house. Walking into the house, she saw Marcel on the couch caking on the phone with Brianna and shook her head. "Hey mama," Cyrus said, walking over and giving her a hug.

"Hey baby. Where's Hev and Hunter?" Raji questioned, looking for her rebellious teenagers. "Hev is upstairs sleeping and Hunter is....." Cyrus trailed off, forgetting the lie that Hunter told him to tell. She pursed her lips then looked over her shoulder at Terry who was arguing with Jussie yet again. "Uh Terrence! You need to have a talk with Hunter cause I'm not taking care of any babies he try bring in here," she spilled, getting a room full of eyes looking at her. "I know y'all didn't think that I didn't know Hunter is having s-e-x," she said, spelling sex so Lani wouldn't ask a million questions. "Alright I'll talk to him. Can I talk to you in private though?" Terry slyly asked.