You're Living in the Past

Terry pulled up to his penthouse as he hung up the conference call with the writers. They wanted him to write a song but weren't sure if they wanted it for season 2 or season 3, giving him a heads up. He turned around, looking at Lani who was tired out from running around and eating pizza. Getting out, he opened the back seat door, hearing his phone ringing. He mumbled to himself as he pulled the phone out his pocket. "What Jussie?" He asked, scooping Lani out of her booster seat. "Is this a bad time? You sound pissed," Jussie mentioned. "I'm always pissed. What's up?" Terry asked.

"Look I know you and TJ are not on the best terms but I just thought that someone should look out for her," Jussie explained vaguely. "That's what you're for. She doesn't want me to do anything for her so I'm not going to," Terry snapped. He still wasn't happy with the fact that Taraji played him the way she did. Yeah it was his karma but right now karma could catch these hands. "I know what she says but honestly she's just going through a phase. On a serious note, I think this dude she messing with is up to no good. He giving me the heeby jeebies," Jussie warned. Terry sighed, unlocking the door with Lani on his shoulder.

"That's not my problem. She's a big girl. She can handle herself or so she says," Terry said, laying Lani down in the bed. "Papa T don't be like that. You love her more than anybody. Just check on her at least. Dude is seriously up to no good. I can feel it," Jussie begged. "I'll think about it. Can I enjoy my time with my daughter now?" Terry questioned, making sure the night light was turned on. "Oh yeah Papa T. Go do your thing. Check on your girl though," Jussie threw out before hanging up. Terry pinched the bridge of his nose, frustration setting in. Why should he look out for someone who was blatantly playing him?

He walked into the kitchen, pulling a bottle of Remy Martin from the top shelf. He was grateful that Lani was fast asleep. He needed this drink to process his next move. She'd be good without him right? There was no way in hell she'd put herself in harm's way. He pulled out his phone, pulling up her number and dialing it. He listened to it ring three times before going to voicemail. His eyebrows scrunched together as he redialed her number, the call going to voicemail after the second ring. Terry huffed slamming his phone on the table. He thought she'd at least answer the second call, thinking it's an emergency but instead she was ignoring him.

He felt stupid for trying to reach out, knowing most likely he'd get his feelings hurt. "If this is what she wants then fine. Let her stay happy with her own drama over there," he spoke aloud. But unlike his thoughts, Taraji was far from happy. Getting pathetic dick only to go to Frontier, where the waitresses already knew who he was and what to bring to the table. If that didn't make it worse, he had them sitting outside, talking about the stars were romantic. Raji grabbed her glass, downing her drink ready to go home alone and without this cheapskate. "She'll have the-" "Uh unh. Don't do that boo. I don't even know what i want so I doubt you do. We'll need another minute," she proceeded to tell the waitress.

"My bad for trying to order for you. I just thought i could help you get something good," Kelvin said reaching across the table for her hand. She slowly pulled away, still eyeing the menu. "Baby............ you're going to give me the silent treatment? And to think big daddy had a surprise for you later," he voiced, holding a smirk in his face as if he had accomplished something. She rolled her eyes, knowing that if it wasn't a better sex game then she was not going to be a happy camper. Just as she made up her mind, she heard what sounded like a woman shouting someone's name. Looking around she saw the woman she heard.

A nightgown on with a faux fur jacket that seemed similar to one that Taraji had, fuzzy slippers, rollers in her head, hell the bitch even had the nerves to have on a full face of makeup with the biggest hoops she could find. Oh and lets not forget the big ass pregnant belly poking out in front of her. "Are you serious Kelvin!! Got me barefoot and pregnant at home while you running around with hoes like this dusty bitch!!" The woman yelled. "Wait. Waitwaitwaitwait! It's not like that. Give me a second to explain!" He murmured under his breath. Turning to Taraji, he noticed her grabbing her purse and getting up.