AFRICA PART 2

*Shout out to Kiing_tee for giving us some BTS Tea. We sipped sis!*

Terrence groaned opening his eyes. Sunlight beaming into the bedroom. He yawned out picking his head up off the pillow his brain registering the knocking. Stretching he felt an empty bed, turning his head to Tarajis side not seeing her there. With a huff he got up pulling on a robe to answer the door. Looking through the peep hole he rolled his eyes answering the door.

"What's up?" Terrence questioned.

"Well good morning to you too." Marcel spoke handing his father the itinerary for the day dropped off by the planner.

"Safari?" Terrence questioned reading the paper. Marcel nodded peeking around his father's shoulder.

"Where's mom?"

"I don't know actually. Baby!" He called out his voice traveling through the suite.

"Yes?" She yelled back her voice coming from the bedroom.

"She in there. So i guess we'll be ready in a few." Terrence responded pulling up the hotel app on his phone and ordering breakfast.

"Y'all gone behave today?" Marcel asked rasing a brow at some marks on his father's yellow skin.

"Ask ya mama that. I'm cool." Terrence responded with a smirk. Marcel shook his head at his father.

"Can I come in? Like dang I'm just standing in the hall." Marcel groaned out still waiting for his entry, more so eager now seeing what his father was ordering.

"No boy. Go do something, goodbye." Terrence spat shutting the door.

"That's foul. At least buy me some breakfast. Before I start giving out your room number." Marcel threatened, Terrence rolled his eyes cashapping his son some money.

His kids were a bunch of damn extortionist. Room service coming up in record time. Giving the man a tip Terrence grabbed the morning mamosa's heading into the bedroom. Finally noticing the rose smell coming from the bathroom.

Walking in he saw her relaxing in the luxury Jacuzzi tub. Hair pinned up and eyes closed as the jets did their job. The water staying heated had her in bliss. Setting down the glasses he sat on the edge of the tub looking at her.

"I see you got into that bathroom gift basket." He spoke up looking at the opaque water with rose petals floating around. Taraji opened her eyes smiling up at him.

"I did...I needed it." She purred out, he grinned devilishly at her. All the sex they had been having was a testament to that. They were active but not this active at home. Maybe it was the little vacation that had them being so spicy.

"Hmmm....You behaving today Penda?" He asked watching her bit her lip.

"Haven't decided yet." She responded winking at him. Easing her leg up and out of the water slowly.

"You coming in?" She asked purred as he grabbed her raised leg.

Keeping eye contact with her he raised her foot to his mouth placing a kiss on her ankle. She wiggled her toes staring at him to see how far he'd go. Keeping eye contact he faked innocence in his eyes acting as if he would put them in his mouth. When he nipped her big toe she squealed trying to snatch her foot out his grasp. He playfully growled at her biting close to her scrunched toes.

"Stop.....Let gooooo!" Raji giggled trying to pull her foot away. Her laughs music to his ears. Wiggling free she caught her breath watching him take off the robe.