Numb and Annoyed

Quick PSA: We gone write the story how we want to write the story! PERIOD! We know where it's headed. You find out. Thank you loves....on to today's update.

Getting the mass email Taraji sighed. A week and a half left of freedom before she was dragged back to work. She was happy yet dreading that. She missed her tv babies but she also didn't want to be locked in a schedule forcing her to be around Terrence all day everyday. Imagine being in a life crisis at 45.

Shit about your life hit you hard when you realized you were about to be half a hundred. Things you accomplished the average person didn't. Became an actor at an age everyone said was too old. Raised not 1 but 6 kids while building a career. Invested and saved so that her kids would have something even if she had nothing. Bought her mother a house so she'd never have to pay another bill in her life.

All these accomplishments, this glory, this stardom. Yet her romantic aspect was shit. 45 and never been married. The amount of times she was proposed to was ridiculous to not be married. At this point proposals were disappointment. Her love life surrounded one man 80% of the time. That other 20% with others that some way somehow never worked out.

Maybe it was men in general. Was it too late to test out some women? That wouldn't last either though, she'd miss dick to much. Taraji sighed staring at the bottle of wine in her hand. Feeling shitty that she was at this point, she made a promise. It was just so damn hard to keep. Having to take a drive away from her home to drink.

She was sick and tired of everyone. Even within that she still managed to have a good time. It was so fun and relaxing to be out with people that really didn't know a damn thing about your life. They didn't butt in with their opinions. Looking down at her ringing phone she swipe ending Tracie's call. Best friend or not she was tired of her too.

She had the man, the big happy family, and the job all mixed in perfect. Nobody understood her struggle. To fight tooth and nail for love when all love did was hurt her. She was tired so so so utterly tired. She didn't have much fight left in her. She didn't and she didnt want to tell anyone that. Nothing hurt more than giving up. Maybe she could rip a page out of Terry life and fall off the face of the earth?......Then again she was at the best point of her career. Plus her kids would track her down like hounds.

So maybe it was time she put that time and energy into her work. She could be capitalizing off of this popularity. She couldn't do that drunk off her ass all the time. Plus all this drinking was going to make her fat. Taking one last giant swig from her wine bottle she rolled down the window. Holding the bottle out the window she stared at it.

"Taraji Penda Henson....Enough's enough. This road leads to rehab. We aren't losing our life in a man. You are a jewel and we won't settle for chump change. Leave the baggage here. Get to work! Work work work you hear me!" Taraji spat looking at the bottle. Forcing herself to drop it she cringed hearing the glass shatter. Thousand dollar wine on the ground. What she said needed to happen. Her heart had been on her sleeve to damn long. It was time she locked that bitch back up.

"Conceal don't feel...." Taraji muttered then frowned, Lani watched Frozen too many damn times. It was a word though snd she was taking it right now. If a nigga wasn't talking about dick to go she didnt want to hear shit. If it wasn't putting money in her bank account then fuck it. Seeing a FaceTime pop up in her phone she sighed staring at it. She answered it giving a soft forced smile.

"Taraji.....Where are you?" Her mother asked taking in the car interior.

"On a drive." Taraji responded trying to sober up.