Patience is Wearing Thin

*I been busy with work so I forgot to hit publish buuuuuuttttt here y'all go*

"I......AM GOING TO BEAT YO MOTHAFUCKIN ASS HUNTER!" Taraji growled through clenched teeth in the phone. Hunter groaned as he heard the beatdown he was going to get. "Mama I'm sorry. It wasn't my fault though!" He spilled, feeling like a 4 year old all over again. "Mmhmm it never is! You know what? We'll have this conversation when I come get your stupid ass!" She hissed, hanging up abruptly. Taye and Nia stared at her with questions at bay. "Is everything okay Taraji?" Taye asked. "Uh yeah...." she said, speaking unspoken words to Terry. "I have a family emergency that I need to tend to real quick. Can someone tell Sanaa I'll be back?" She threw out as she walked past Terry, sending him an informative text.

"Yeah we got you Raji," Jussie said, knowing it must've been bad if she was leaving set mid day. Walking over to Terry, Jussie looked over his shoulder, wanting to see what the text said. "Jus move!" Terry barked. "Damn papa Tee. I just wanna know what's up," Jussie said. Looking up to spew something, his phone dinged capturing his attention. Mumbling under his breath he read the text, his face turning red by the second. Locking his phone back, he looked up. "Can we take a break!? Sanaa!" Terry yelled out, seeing Sanaa come into sight. "Uhhh.....yeah I guess so. Is 20 minutes okay?" She asked.

"Perfect!" Terry threw out as he took off running to his trailer. "What was that about?" Taye asked Jussie, expecting an answer. "Why would I tell you?" Jussie questioned before walking to catch up with Yazz. Nia walked over to Taye feeling the same confusion. "Are they fooling around?" Nia asked. "I don't think so but they're acting lind of weird right?" Taye responded. Nia hummed, taking it upon herself to 'go check' on Terry. Standing outside of his trailer, she ear hustled before knocking on the door. "Tell him I'm going to kick his ass when I get home! This nigga done lost his mind!" Terry spat as he opened the door.

"Not now Nia!" He huffed, Taraji instantly going off in his ear. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You seemed pretty upset and we are really good friends right?" She purred. He scrunched his face at her attempt to be seductive. "I'm good. If you'll excuse me," he said, shutting the door before she could say anything. "ShE kNoWS I'm IN a ReLaTioNsHIp," Raji mocked. "Do you have to be petty?" Terry questioned. "Whatever Terry. I'll call you back when he comes out. I'm here now," she told him, wanting to avoid the conversation and not increase the headache she had. Walking in, she got information on Hunter, which did not make her feel any better.

Waiting on him to come out, she felt herself start sweating again. She had went a few days without the hot flashes but here she was, sweating like a pig in the heat. "Hey mama," she heard meekly spoken from her left. "Mmhmm hey mama my ass. Let's go! Thank you officers!" She snapped, pulling him by his ear. Once they got outside Taraji instantly started popping Hunter against his head. "So we fighting over girls now!?" She spat. He dodged her hands as much as he could but her speed, strength and aim was no match for him. "That's not what happened!" He shouted out in pain. "So the police is lying!?" She snapped.

"They got there after the fact....can I just explain please!?" He begged, his face red with her handprint. "You better get to talking now! Got me out here in my work clothes. HURRY UP!" She snapped at him. Letting out a groan he hurried up to the car, getting in before she left him. "So look. I was at the mall woth spme of my friends from the art class. We was cool until one of the dudes started pressing up on Tamera. She was telling him to stop and she didn't like the way he was acting. So he stopped but when we walked out a store he grabbed her and smacked her on the ass-" Taraji growled at him, completely fed up with every child under 18 cussing like they paid bills.

"He smacked her on the BUTT. She got mad and pushed him off but he gripped like he was finna beat her right there in public so I stepped in. He got heated at me, talking about I was cock blocking and squared up. Mama you know I'm not a punk so i stepped to his overgrown...... self. I didn't think the cops would get called but they did right when i had the nigga on his ass," Raji pulled up to the red light and glared at Hunter. "You feel real big and bad huh. You feel proud of yourself for fighting and getting locked up?" She spat. "I mean.... it wasn't like I was just running around starting the fight. I was defending someone," he explained.