Our Guidelines, Our Secret

Reading lines in her named chair, Taraji pictured her next scene. She had a certain feel to work out in her head. Trying to focus and get it perfect had her irritable. She wasn't in the best of moods and it was visible or so she thought. She felt someone ease into a seat next to her and it wasn't Terry. He knew better, looking up she was met with a grinning face.

"Yes Malik." She groaned out.

"Heyyy pretty lady. What are doing?" He asked, Taraji sighed giving him a look.

"That was a dumb question. Sorry, haven't really gotten a chance to talk to you on set. Just wanted to see how you were." He spoke picking a peice of lint from her hair. She shrugged him off giving him an annoyed look.

"I'm fine, I'm trying to work. What do you really need." She pressed, out of all her co-workers he was the only one she didn't care for. He was a bigger flirt than Bryshere but at least he knew when to quit. Malik on the other hand was pushy and irritating which is why most of the female cast kept away from him. He spent his time in crew flirting. So why he was bothering her again was beyond her.

"I was thinking that maybe we could go out for drinks." He threw out.

"I don't drink." She lied going back to her script.

"You got plastered at Lee's." He responded, she sighed ignoring him.

"If not drinks then dinner." He pushed still not getting a response.

"Can we do this later, I'm busy." Taraji snapped getting up and storming off. Malik let out a whistle watching her walk away. He groaned why was it so hard with her. Like damn throw a nigga a bone. She had it all, the body, the personality, the talent. She was like a walking wet dream.....that never dated. Was she like some nun that had no fun. Whatever it was he figured if he was charming enough she'd give him the time of day. It worked with Kaitlin, to an extent.

Now in her trailer she felt she had what Cookie needed after working for a few minutes to pull off her scene. Coming out of her bathroom her favorite cologne met her nose. Two weeks, two joyous weeks no drama just them.They agreed to keep their reunion between them for now. When everyone realised TnT were back they put their hooks in and their bugs. For once they wanted to see how things would work out if it was just a need to know basis.

"I missed you today." She spoke finding him on her couch. He grinned as she walked over straddling him. He had most of the day off for a doctors appointment and some stuff to do with his place. Resting his hands on the curve of her back he accepted the kiss she placed on his lips. She deepened it aggressively trying to pull him into her trap.

"I....need....daddys....dick....like...yesterday." She muttered between kisses, he chuckled trailing his kisses down her neck.

"Come over." He spoke nipping at her sweet spot. She moaned grinding in his lap, he was in a drought too. Hiding them meant they had to keep things as cool as possible. So no more touching then they already did, no sneaking off together, and keeping their interactions strictly platonic around their detective kids.

"Okay.....but give me something to think about." She responded raking her nails through his hair.

"Baby...." He whined pecking her lips.

"A quickie right now. I need it right now." She hissed out, he groaned standing up her legs wrapping around his waist. He flipped them around laying her back on the couch.

"What about someone walking in?" He asked as she pulled his belt off. Unbuttoning his pants she pulled up her skirt.

"Fuck me right now." She growled, he rose a brow at her pulling back. Did she think she was running the show?