Operation Do Better✅

A week later....

"CUTTTTTTT!" Malcolm screamed throwing down his script. He groaned wanting to to just ram his head into a wall. They had been on the same scene all day long.

"The moves are simple! Taye give me more energy, Harold I love it keep it up, Morris dude what are you doing, and Terrence what the fuck!" He ranted while the girls sat on the couch trying not to laugh. Terrence groaned he couldn't get out of his own head the song on repeat was like being kicked out on a rainy day and you broke your woman's heart. This was Taraji's song and it was fucking him up mentally.

"I'm telling you I can't dance man." Terrence spat, Morris nodded he had two left feet as well.

"What do y'all need to loosen up? You know what everyone of you is about to take some shots. Let's go where's my damn assistant, I need a fucking bottle." Malcolm demanded, soon each had to take four shots to loosen up. An extra one for Terrence because he seemed the most tense.

"Okay let's go. Let's do this. Action." Malcolm called the music starting again. Pushing back the memories Terrence forced himself to get into the dance. Ultimately killing it while adding and extra flashy spin dropping to his knees.

"Cut! YESSSSSSS! That was the energy we needed, we're done for the day. Bring your A-game tomorrow." Malcolm cheered as everyone laughed. On the way back to his trailer the happy mask broke for Terrence pulling out his phone he hovered over the name that ran through his mind on repeat. He hesitated before following through typing up something then deleting it opting for a simple hi. Five minutes later getting a who is this.

Terrence: Do you remember when we were young and I found out you were moving. We made a promise to always hold each other down through thick and thin. For better or for worse. It sounds like a marriage proposal now that I think about it.

Taraji: How'd you get my number?

Terrence: Or that time when you came back and I bumped into you in the hallway. You looked so beautiful, you were all grown up in all departments. You took the air from my lungs when you spoke. I could never forget your voice, it's like a warm summers breeze when your looking at stars.

Terrence: I can tell your reading this.

Terrence: Tell me do you remember when you gave me your first kiss. God you and I both were so hysterical, we planned on running away so you never had to leave me. You were always what I needed to be sane to be happy.

Taraji: Terrence

Terrence: I remember the nights we would sneak to each others houses. You taught me how to dance in that room covered in Prince posters. Just so I didn't make a fool of myself at your birthday party.

Terrence: Or that time you fought some girl that always took my fruit snacks at recess. Still can't believe you pushed her off the jungle gym. She was missing from school for like two weeks. I think that is when in my heart you became mine.

Terrence: My Taraji. My Penda. My Beloved. My Heart. My friend. My First Love.

Terrence: My stupidity has followed me through the years but what remains the same is my undying love for you Penda.

Taraji: Stop blowing up my phone or get blocked.

Terrence: DON'T. Listen to me. If you won't do it in person then just read.