Epilogue

*Alright Liz hit you a long chapter 18 thousand words. I'm coming at you with another 18 K. This is the last chapter. Comment, Vote, show us some love. We love yall! Enjoyyyyy!*

March 2018

"Mamamamamamamamamamama."

Rolling over Taraji peeked an eye open at her youngest child now 1. Slobbering over hiself as he smacked her back calling her name. Looking at the time she forgot he slept with them last night. Having his moments where he just wanted to be close to them.

"What Chunky?" She questioned getting that famous two teeth smile of his. She rolled her eyes knowing he just wanted her awake. Watching him turn to now bother Terrence.

"Dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada!" He exclaimed poking Terry. Opting to start smacking Terrence who was either ignoring his son or actually sleeping still. Taraji knew he was wide awake when Dakari hit way too low. A loud groan leaving Terrence.

"Okay Kari...daddy's up." Taraji snickered sitting up pulling her son away from Terry.

"You alright daddy?" She asked getting out of bed.

Getting a pained groan in response Taraji left him to recover taking Kari to get changed. A busy busy summer lined up this year. Starting today with the complete end of Empire at Season 4. A rollercoaster it had been entirely. She thought the fans would be ecstatic to get one more love scene in before the end. Ratings had been high like season 3 after they announced themselves to the word. Lee was so excited he wanted another season and so did Fox, both Terry and Raji felt it was a good stopping point for the Cookie and Lucious story. Ending with a two hour finale. The first half the Lyons seeming to lose it in the midst of it the two leads getting married. The ending hour was them overcoming and deciding as married couple to step down from Empire. Setting up Lee's spinoff with the Lyon sons as the leads, while Cookie and Lucious were said to be traveling the world. Taraji and Terrence agreed to do a few pop ups in the new series if it was picked up.

Followed by April, Hunter was graduating and headed to the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. The only Howard who stayed in town to go to college. In exchange for Hunter not staying in the house Terrence agreed to put him in a nice apartment near the school as long as he paid utilities, kept out of trouble up to graduation and stayed in college for his art.

May, was a big press movement for TPH. Everyone in the family had complimentary access to it before it his shelves and the result was everything. Her shareowners all had photoshoots to do for the brand. Heaven was flying in for a week to do the shoot and visit after being away for the year. Lani was extra excited to have her faces on posters and billboards like the boujee child she was. It was important to Taraji that had kids would all have their own income. It was one thing to be rich but it was another to be wealthy. Investing and having businesses was how you gained wealth.

June, they started filming Best Man Wedding for the next 3 months. She had to admit Terrence was on it when he thought it could fit for her. Her character was dynamic with an underlying crazy. She was sad this would be the last project she would do with Terrence. He was retiring right after they were done filming the movie. Her overall sadness was overshadowed when she got word her all time favorite artist Jill Scott was signed on to the movie. With a good cast and the overall fan club of the best man series everyone knew it was gonna be a great movie. She'd even overlook Nia to ensure this last movie was a good movie.

After all that was said and done they got a chance to rest before it was Wedding time. Everything had been planned from color to venue in a matter of two months. When you wait two decades you not gone waste a single second. Taraji was too damn ready to walk down that aisle. To be Mrs. Howard not only in spirit but legally.