My Confessions

Lani slowly opened Taraji's door, sneaking onto the bed and sitting face to face to her mom. Quietly, she started poking Raji's face until she woke up. "Mommy," she whispered. Raji's eyes fluttered as she looked up at her child. "What?" She groaned. "Daddy said get up. You're gonna be late," Lani told her. Taraji rolled over, groaning loud as she looked to her left. "What time is it?" She asked as if she was talking to Cyrus. Lani looked at her crazy, shrugging as she hopped out the bed. Reaching for her phone, her alarm went off, letting her know just exactly what time it was. 5:15 a.m. She didn't know how she slept through the other 5 alarms she had set but she was glad that someone was there to wake her up..

She jumped up, taking a shower and getting dressed. As she ran downstairs, the smell of food filled her nose. She walked in, seeing Terry giving Lani a plate while fixing theirs. "How long have you been up?" She asked. "Ummm since 4 I think. She woke up 20 minutes ago," he told her, handing her a cup of coffee just the way she liked it. "She always wakes up at the first sizzle of bacon. You didn't have to do all this," Raji said, looking through her security feed again. "I know but I was up so might as well do something useful. Why are you worrying about the kids?" He asked, not even looking up from what he was doing. "I'm not. I just know that little miss Heavenly likes to walk into the house at 1 in the morning," she told him but someone else had her attention.

Cel had been coming home later and later it seemed. Looking at the footage, she noticed the time said 3:45 in the morning. She was happy that he was moving on and focusing on something positive but she wasn't sure that he was out all night recording. Especially after seeing him pull out a couple magnums from his pocket and put them back in his car. "We gotta go Beloved," Terry mentioned, pulling her away from the video. "Oh yeah. Lani go wake up your brothers and sister when you get done eating. Nobody better be late to school and i mean it," she told her greedy child. "Yes ma'am. Bye mommy! Bye daddy!" Lani waved while Terry grabbed Q.

"You know there's no children on set right," Raji threw out

"You know there's no children on set right," Raji threw out. "Babysitter is already almost there," he said, she rolled her eyes. She'd believe that when she saw it. "You sure you're ready for this?" He asked her again with a smirk. "Why are you acting like we've never done scenes before?" She spat, trying not to think of how this was going to go. "We've done scenes but none like this... and none together," he reminded her. "We're actors. It's part of the job. I can be professional. Can you?" She asked, looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "I can be whatever you want me to be baby," his tone striking up that spark in her. "See no. That's what I'm talking about. How is that professional?" She questioned.

"Alright alright. I can be professional. You gotta unwind. Relax. It's just a scene like you said," he told her. She nodded, looking out the window knowing damn well he was lying through his teeth. As they got to set, just as Terry said, a babysitter was waiting to take Q off his hands for the day. Looking at the time, they rushed to the table read, knowing if they were late then Lee wouldn't let them live it down. "There are my stars finally. Alright so let's get this run down. Today we are filming two scenes. The announcement of Lucious' ALS annnnnd our Cookie and Lucious reunion," Sanaa started off. Cat calls and whistling was heard around the room as everyone felt the need to tease the leading actors.