Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Raji woke up with a hangover out of this world. She looked around, wondering when she had gotten in the bed. She remembered Cel coming to get her. Then making him stop to get more liquor and sitting at the table while old school music played. Looking to her right, she saw aspirin and water waiting for her. She was grateful even though it wasn't going to do anything for her emotional pain. The text she received the other night still embedded in her brain. At first she thought it was a joke until she clicked on the photo, seeing it was actually Terry passed out... in his penthouse. What made it worse was that it was a recent picture.

We worked out some of his frustrations. You can call back now😉. Raji couldn't help but to feel stupid for wasting her time crying over him when he was busy fucking Mira. She looked around for her phone, checking her call log and blocked messages to see if he contacted her. She was pissed but she still wanted him to grovel. She smirked at the missed calls and the 'Please pick up Baby' messages. He had some nerves to think she'd want to talk to him. How was his conscious not eating at him?. Her door opened, Lani walked in rubbing her eyes. "Hey my little monster. What are you doing?" Raji asked.

"Nothing. Are you still sick?" Lani questioned. "No I'm not sick baby. I just drunk too much grown up juice and it made my tummy hurt. I'm okay though. Can you do me a favor though? Can you go ask Hevie to come here?" Raji asked. "Mmhmm............. HEVIE! MAMA SAID COME HERE!" Lani yelled from the foot of the bed making Taraji's head throb like no tomorrow. "Lani.... go to Hev and ask her. Stop yelling please," Raji said with little patience left. Lani jumped down, running to Hev while Raji went to the bathroom to do her hygiene. "Yes mama?" Hev asked. "Pick me out something to wear. I'm in the mood to change up my look," Raji told her as she turned on the shower.

"And you're giving me creative freedom?" Hev verified. "Yes Heavenly. Are you going to help me?" Raji asked. "Yes ma'am. I got you mama. You finna be banging!" Hev spilled before rushing to the closet. Raji rolled her eyes. She wasn't in the mood for a change but she knew she couldn't just lay around being depressed anymore. Coming out the bathroom, she was welcomed with numerous options laid out. "Alright so what we doing today?" Hev asked. Taraji took a moment to think about that. She needed to have fun. She needed to find something to occupy her time. "Exploring for all things fun," Hev gave a sinister smile before picking out her outfit.

Later That Night

After spending the day with her kids, she and Ashunta got dressed to go out again. "We not going overboard tonight right?" Shunta questioned. "We're having fun tonight. Maybe we'll get lucky," Raji voiced, her words making Shunta think she'd already been drinking. "Now you want dick? Why is that?" Shunta questioned. "Why can't I have fun too? Ain't no point in walking around miserable. Plus I want my pussy ate. So I just need someone for that," Raji threw out. Ashunta burst out laughing seeing Hev's face scrunch up. "That's nasty ugh. Why are you like this?" She complained.

"You'll understand when you're older....maybe," Raji said as she bent over to put on her heels. "No drugs, no boys, no sex, no babies, no letting strangers touch your princess parts. Got that mother?" Hev asked as if she was Bernice. "Girl move and find you some business. Where that little light eyed boy you keep texting?" Raji rolled out, making Hev blush. "I'm not the one going out already drunk," Hev murmured under her breath. "What was that?" Raji snapped, looking directly at Hev.

"I'm going to ask Cel to teach me to dunk," she quickly switched up. Raji pursed her lips and waved her off. She knew her child had said something slick but she wasn't in the mood to deal with her. Finally ready, the two women went to tell their kids bye. "Alex I'll take What Are Clothes for $600," Brey joked once Shunta and Raji left. "A garment used to cover the female chest," Hunter added. "What is a bra and buttoned shirt?" Brey answered. "You are correct for $600!" Cel blurted out.