Part 1

Yoongi's POV:

NOTE TO READERS: THIS PART MAY CONTAIN PARTS OF VIOLENCE! VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!

My new student...

That's strange to say I guess because, she seems to be the same age as me- I think. 

What am I even going to teach her? Her mistake as a rookie could cost her a lot of reputation. It's not easy to uphold a strong and honourable reputation in a work environment like this one.  Am I supposed to teach her the morals and ways that I live by? 

Wouldn't that be a bit too harsh for the rookie? I mean, interrogation isn't an easy job and my style is pretty well known for its severity and cruelness. How am I  even going to do this? 

So much hard work for me! 

The maid on patrol brings me my coffee. 

"Here is your coffee sir, just the way you like it!" 

"Thanks." 

She stays there for two seconds and then walks off. What was she expecting me to say to her? It's her job to just give me the coffee and leave- done! 

An email appears on the screen of my computer. A new criminal has just been detained at the left wing of the building. Now I have to go and interrogate her for the crimes that she has committed. 

*TIME SKIP TO INTERROGATION!*

"Your name." 

She stays quiet.

"Your name is..." 

No correspondence. 

"WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!" I yell at her and she finally say something. 

"You should already know who I am, so I'm not going to answer you," 

"Do as you please then, I'm going to be merciless regardless," I say. 

I get so disgusted when criminals are still filled with ego and pride even when they know that they won't get spared. It's a good thing I'm here, I'll teach her the lesson that she deserves. 

"You have been accused of assassinating the CEO of V.corp, is this true?" 

"How do I know?" 

"Because. You. Are. DETAINED! Now answer me!" 

"No, it's not true at all." 

" Did you ever have anyone to teach you the ways of the world?" 

"No one is on my side," 

"Hmph, I thought so because LYING is going to get you nowhere and definitely not out of jail!" 

She stares at me with that awful gaze of her. How DARE she! 

I slam her head to the desk. 

"GAZE DOWN TO THE GROUND YOU SHAMELESS ANIMAL!"

"Ow!" 

"Ow? OW?! DID THAT REALLY HURT YOU?! DO YOU THINK MR.CEO'S FAMILY JUST SAID OW WHEN THEY FOUND OUT THAT THEIR MAN IS DEAD?!"

Blood appears on the desk and I could hear her crying in pain. 

"That man is now dead- because of one very damned person. YOU." 

"I didn't kill him," 

"Oh? You didn't? Then what did?"

She grins and looks up at me with her bloodied nose.

"My Gun Did, offic-" I smack her head to the side. 

"Don't give me bullsh*t! Your'e not FUNNY!"

"HIT ME ONE MORE TIME THEN WATCH!" 

I slap her face to the other side. "Oh? What are you going to do to me? I just slapped you again! I'm watching now, what are you gonna do?" 

"YOU B*TCH!" 

I burst out laughing,was that all she was going to do? 

"You are a character, I'm not joking here. OH NO! I'M SO SCARED!!" 

She laughs as well. Ugh, what is she laughing about? 

"Officer, you liked my joke?" 

"I was the one who made the joke here, ok?" 

She laughs again. "I added a copyright to the joke, so it's mine sir!" 

"Oh, so they allow criminals like you to add copyrights to their jokes?"

"I'm not a criminal!"

This was pissing me off a lot. I smack her head again. She screams. 

"SHUT UP!" 

"NO, DON'T DICTATE ME! YOU'RE NOT HITLER!" 

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! DON'T DICTATE ME! YOU'RE JUST A CRIMINAL!"  Ha, her words backfired. 

She finally shuts her mouth. And now, the real questioning can begin. 

"Now, answer me with the information that I am looking for-GOT IT?"

She nods her head and answers the questions that I ask with the truth. 

Today was a long day. First the student and then this one. I just want to go home, hurting these humans isn't what I really want to be doing right now. I don't want to teach my horrific ways to that new rookie either. 

I really don't want to be doing this. But I have no choice either, I need the money that they pay me. And that is just my sad reality. 

Hurt and kill for money and justice. That's my job in a few words really... 

As I step out of the interrogation room, junior officer Park Jimin comes up to me. 

"Sir, your student is waiting for her mentoring by you in the recording studios," 

"Oh, thanks." 

He walks off.

Ugh, not that rookie again!