Part 30

A/N: Wowwiee! We're already at chapter 30!! Well...technically 29 cuz of the prologue lol

MIN YOONGI'S POV

Never had I ever even thought about bringing one of my pupils home because of how drunk they were. And this was not once- but TWICE.

Li Y/N was as drunk as a cow on cocaine- as harsh as the relation is, that was exactly what she reminded me of. 

How on earth could someone even handle so much alcohol. But clearly, the girl had a seriously low tolerance which was whys he became drunk after 2 cups...

"Y/N, that's enough- stop drinking so much or you'll get a crazy hangover in the morning!" 

"F*ck that, lemme enjoy lifeeEeEeEEEeeeEe" Yes, she had gone completely bonkers... I'm just glad I wasn't planning on drinking so much tonight even though we caught a big fish tonight. 

Back at the police station, Ji Ah had opened up about what had gotten into this mess. And it had turned out to be how I had suspected it to be. It was that rascal who was dating her right after we had broken up. He used his influence over her and convinced her into joining his gang. He was the leader of the MAFIA that we had tried exceptionally hard to catch, 

I was surprised at how easily he had turned himself into the police though... 

My senses began to tingle as my mind came up with many different possibilities of his escape. Clearly, he didn't seem as worried about his whole income collapsing down and this was in fact quite unusual because out of all the other MAFIA head that I had caught, he was the first one that was so calm about it. 

I was certain that he was probably hiding something. Like a top secret or something... Well.. it looks like I will just have to interrogate him myself to find out and assess what's going on.

As for now, I had to take care of this drunk cow.

Just as she started to pour herself another cup, I snatched the bottle away from her. 

"OK THAT'S ENOUGH LET'S GO" I say and hold her by the wrist, "SAY BYE BYE SOJU!" 

"Bu-byyyyeeee sojuuuu, my onlyyy loveee in this cruel worlddd!!!" 

:"] ok then... 

"RIGHT LET'S GET YOU TO THE CAR and finally head home...!" 

After dragging her past the bar counter and into the car, I finally thought that I was going to OK for the rest of the night but I was wrong... Y/N had passed out right in front of the car- before I even got a chance to open the door. 

To be really honest, I really shouldn't be drinking alone with her. I should have called someone else with us. Despite her being so thin and weightless, she weighted pretty much more than a cow when she was drunk and knocked out. 

I couldn't take anymore of this nuisance so I dropped her (lightly) onto the ground and called for Officer Jungkook to help me out. He may look really innocent on the outside but he's actually one of the strongest in the team (more on that  later!). 

"Hello, Jungkook?" 

"Yes sir, are you alright?" 

"Very well... I um just need a bit of your help though-" 

"What's happened sir? Should I call for backup?" 

"No no! I just need your strength to help me out..." 

"Oh I see, please do send me your location then sir, I'll be right there!" 

"Euphoria bar and lounge- near the station" 

"Oh- Ok sir, just give me 5 minutes then" 

"Hurry up!" 

The phone shuts and I'm left with a drunken girl lying on the floor next to me... nice? 

No not nice- why would I be happy if a drunk girl was lying on the cold floor passed out and me not being able to do anything about it. 

Finally after a few long and awkward moments of not knowing what to do, Officer Jungkook arrived and saw me with Y/N who was still passed out. 

"Sir...is everything alright? What happened to Y/N?" 

"I will explain to you in the car, just help me get her in please." 

"Yes, sir!" 

With his kind of superhuman strength, there was no need for me to even bother with helping (I know that it kinda sounds selfish but she isn't too heavy, for him at least :") ) 

"Thanks Lad," 

"No problem...sir.." The boy still looked quite confused. 

"Don't worry about her, she is quite passionate about alcohol...haha" 

"Hm.. a bit too passionate I suppose sir," 

"Would you like a lift home?" 

"Yes please sir," 

He sat inside the car and soon we both drove off. Only a few minutes had passed and Y/N had woken up. 

"Ughh... my head-" 

Jungkook turned round and smiled at her, "Oh hello!" What's happened to you?" 

"I'm passionate about alcohol according to Min Yoongi over here..." 

Yikess- she heard what I said about her... oh well, I have nothing to lose anyways- I'm her mentor :") 

"Stop the car somewhere- I need to puke" 

"I'm in the middle of driving-" 

"WELL KEEP DRIVING IF YOU WANT ME TO PUKE RIGHT HERE AND MAKE A MESS IN YOUR CAR!" 

And that's when I hit the brakes and she haphazardly opened the door. 

Jungkook, who had been silent for long enough finally began to talk. 

"Y/N... what made you want to join the interrogation branch...?" 

YESSSSS NEXT UPDATE COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STREAM LIFE GOES ON RNNNNNNN

++and don't forget to vote for this chapter :")