Part 7

Y/N'S POV 

"Yes, I do" 

He looked worried and he was frowning hard. This was a side that I hadn't ever seen of him. It was scary if I'm honest. I've always seen him as a happy and positive person. But right now, he looked like the complete opposite to what I have known him to be. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Stay away from him,"

"Why? Is he a criminal?" 

He sighs, "I haven't had a good experience with him actually..." 

*FLASHBACK*

HoSeok POV:

"Min Yoongi!" 

He continued to stare blankly at the wall in front of him. I walk up to him and tap his shoulder. 

"W-What?" 

"You ok?" 

"Why would I ever be ok?" He seemed distressed. 

"You can talk it out with me you know," 

He stares at me for a second and then gives me an odd look. "You must be out of your mind,"      

For some reason, I felt that it was family that was bothering him. School was completely fine for him. He had me and plenty of others as well. 

"Is it Ji Ah again?" I said. 

"WHY DO YOU THINK JI AH IS THE REASON FOR MY STRESS?! WHY DO YOU EVEN THINK OF HER?!" 

Here we go again, I just knew that she was the problem for him. In fact- the way I saw it, Ji Ah liked to see me and Yoongi argue. I could just tell that Yoongi really disliked her but she had him under her trap. 

"Ji Ah only wants to see us fight!" 

"JI AH JI AH JI AH! WHEN WILL YOU STOP BLABBERING ON ABOUT HER?! SHE'S MINE NOT YOURS!" 

Wow, all of that friendship was valued for nothing at all...Just until that rotten witch appeared out of thin air everything had to go downhill for us. 

Min Yoongi was a very ordinary person- from the outside. But when you get to know him like I did, he's much more than he looks like. But that one flaw in him proved to be fatal. He will fall for anyone's words. Like right now- that Ji Ah wretch. 

I really hated her. Anyone could just read what her motives were by just looking at her face. That was anyone but Min Yoongi. That's why she took advantage of his naive nature. But some part of me says that he is playing long with her games. But why is he letting her play around with him. I couldn't stand the fact that he was letting her toy around with him like that. What was he to her? A puppet? 

"Look, let's forget about whatever is in your mind ok? Let's just go and get some food huh?" 

"I'm happy to starve..." 

"Yoongi, I don't mind payin-" 

"I just want to starve and die..." 

"What are you even saying?!" 

"Leave me be HoSeok, I don't want to kill you..." 

What was on his mind? He was really scaring me now. Did he have murderous intentions?? 

I've had enough! 

"MIN YOONGI WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR DAMN MIND?! HAVE YOU GONE INSANE?!" I shouted at him, shaking his shoulders and trying to inflict some sense into him.