Part 25

Sorry for the late update T-T 

Had a lot of things going on...

Here's your new chapter :) 

VOTE!

Tears had literally filled up my eyes that I couldn't see Yoongi's face anymore. I buried my head in my hands and let the tears flow through. 

I had held it in for too long so it had to come out. But why right now? 

Why in front of him?

In front of my boss!

This was a weaker and more vulnerable side to me that I never wanted anyone to see let alone him. I just hope he doesn't use my weak point as something to blackmail me with in the future though. 

He didn't really appear to say much when I told him everything that happened. I wonder what was going through his mind at that point. 

My head was still buried in my hands and I felt warm arms around my shoulders. It was him! I felt myself blush hard because I wasn't expecting us to be THIS close to each other. But oddly enough, I found it really comforting. 

He moves closer and whispers in my ears, "I'm sorry, I should never have asked you in the first place" 

Well, at least he now knows what all of this means to me even though it cost me my tears. I raise my head and look for a handkerchief. My makeup was ruined and I looked like a rejected wretch- which I metaphorically was... 

"I need to use the bathroom, I'll be back" 

"OK, calm yourself down, I'm waiting for you here" he says back as I disappear into the crowd of posh looking people. I covered my face with the handkerchief that I found on the table. 

"Excuse me, could you tell me where the ladies bathroom is please,"

"Yes, it's this way," said the waitress. I don't know why but she seemed slightly familiar. I eyed her, making her nervously smile and then go back to work. 

I've seen her before- I just can't remember where though...strange... 

Finally, I rush into the ladies bathroom and rinse out my make up stained face. Thank goodness I had brought my spare make up supplies or I would have looked like an outcast out there(not that I already wasn't...). I carefully started to reapply my make up, trying to have it done as quickly as possible to not keep Yoongi waiting.

My feet felt sore even though I wasn't wearing heels. I decided that it was a good idea not to wear heels on a mission because you don't know when you will have to run out for your life. So these boots were my ideal choice for tonight. 

No one was in the bathroom and there were no security cameras after I had fully analysed the toilet. But- technology was so advanced these days that you wouldn't even know exactly where the camera would be because it could have been disguised as something else! 

Having that though fly past me, I decided not to do anything stupid. After all, I was on a mission- one that I couldn't mess up at any cost. 

I walk out of the restroom area and head straight to our table. 

As soon as I turn from the wall of the bathroom, something sharp stabs my right thigh and I fall on my knees in pain.