Part 21

Yoongi's POV

Our conversation couldn't even get more awkward at this point. But to be really honest though, I was enjoying our time together, from the very moment we saw each other to the buffet and now to this uncomfortable conversation about this weird mission that we were meant to carry out. 

Y/N didn't seem to express herself too much though. But it seemed that her hate for Ji Ah had no limit whatsoever. Which I guess was great but it could be dangerous at the same time. What if she kills her and we won't be able to interrogate her anymore- that was a factor to think about as well. 

As for now though, I was just worried about Y/N's response to her task. She really didn't seem to be bothered by it right now but I could tell that she was fuming from the inside- she's doing a great job at keeping it all inside of her though, I'll give her that. 

"How the hell is JEALOUSY GONNA FREAKING WORK THEN?!" 

" When she gets jealous, she will do anything the eliminate it from her path- you should know this right?" 

"Huh...yeah I guess so..." She suddenly turns a bit more quieter. Just by looking at her small face, I could tell that there was a much deeper meaning for her hate. I wonder what it could have been. Probably heartbreak. 

We had been silent for about five minutes now and I was desperate for some conversation but I didn't want to start it though. Small talk was only going to make our situation more awkward. We were still walking through the city and were heading towards a fun fair with rides and mini roller coasters~ which were kinda big...I guess....for me... 

"Should we go there?" 

She looks up at the fair and then stares at me. I shrug my shoulders. I mean, we still had a least three hours till night shift started so why don't we just kill some time then? 

"Let's go...!" she says. Wow... how excited she sounded when she said that... 

I honestly felt like a little kid the moment I stepped inside the park. I remember loving sitting on those little teacups that spun around and made me dizzy. The crazy Dropper and the high flyer were probably my favourite in the whole park. The view from above was beautiful. It was almost like you were sitting on a plane that just kept rotating round and round, showing you what the city held. I always went on it alone though, it was nicer that way but I guess I got pretty lonely up there...

"Which one do you wanna sit on then?" I ask Y/N. She had a small smile on her face, maybe this was a good idea then after all. I hope we both enjoy this! 

"Let's sit on that one there~ the Chiller Chim roller coaster," she says. Great- a roller coaster, just what I needed right now! But maybe I should just go on it and try to get rid of my fear of roller coasters. Actually, I hadn't really been on one for a while now so maybe my experience may change. 

OK, I am literally dreading this so much. I made a REALLY STUPID mistake. The cart is climbing the rail and I feel as if I am about to fall to my doom. I shut my eyes and grip the safety bar as tightly as I could, hoping that I would make it out of here alive. Y/N was right next to me and had her hands in the air~ it was expected from her anyways as she had that wild spirit in her. Gosh, I felt like a little cat sitting next to a lion right now, how embarrassing could this even get?!