Part 6

Y/N'S POV:

I am not going home. 

I am going to HoSeok's house to stay there for the night. 

I know one thing for sure that they must have set up security cameras all over the block and around my house. That prick must have sent a whole team of spies to stalk me and to drag me back to that damned station. 

I am not going back even if my life depends on it. I would much rather DIE!  

Me and HoSeok have been best friends for ages! Ever since we knew each other- which was when we were in elementary school- no one could separate us at all! I have already messaged him about my visit and he says that his mom is ok with me staying there. Which reminds me: I need to tell my own mom about where I will be because I told her that I would be back by 7:00 pm but it is way past that time. It's 10:00pm right now and mom is messaging me like crazy. 

HWA YOUNG WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!

Eomma

I AM GONNA GET A HEART ATTACK IF U DON'T TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!!!

Eomma 

HEY!!

Eomma 

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOUR OLD EOMMA?! 

Eomma 

DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?! 

Eomma

SONNYEO!! 

Eomma

EOMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! 

Me 

Eomma don ever ever ever ever ever say that!

Me 

u r everythin for meh ok!

Me 

If I am everything for you, then why didn't you tell me that you were coming home late??

Eomma 

Eomma, I'm at HoSeok's house

Me 

Wae?!

Eomma

Eomma lemme call u n i'll tell u

Me

INCOMING VOICE CALL FROM EOMMA 

"Eomma?" 

"Girl, where the hell are you?!" 

"Eomma, I have to go to HoSeok's house and I'm staying there for the night," 

"ARE YOU INSANE?! WHY ARE YOU GOING TO HIS HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FOR?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE COULD SAY IF THEY KNEW ABOUT THIS?!" 

"Eww, what the hell! You just completely took it the wrong way! I am doing this for security reasons!" 

"What damn security reasons?!" 

"Eomma, the police have placed many security cameras all around our house and have sent in a team of spies to spy on me!" 

"What do you mean?" 

"I messed up big time today at work and my mentor isn't going to spare me! I walked out of the police station in anger after swearing at the freakin mentor and so he decided to stalk me and drag me back to the station. So then I attacked him like physically and ran away!" 

"Oh dear... my little Hwa young..." 

"Eomma, if there was any way that I could come and see you right now I would come running home but..." A tear falls out of my eye. Gosh, I miss her like crazy right now. She isn't too well either and I usually check on her at home to see if she is ok. Now, I'm going to HoSeok's place and stay there for the night and I won't be able to keep an eye on her. 

"Hwa Young-ah! Stay strong, I will always be here for you. In fact, I have an idea!" 

LATER~

Eomma's POV: 

I have always hated the police. But when my daughter told me that she wanted to be in the police force, my heart was filled with pride and I let her fulfil her dreams. But sometimes, I look back and regret it a bit. Back then, she used to be such a happy and playful child who was always filled with energy despite being my only child and not having a father for support. But now, she always looks troubled and stressed out because of her job. 

Right from the beginning, we have always depended on each other. Without her, I am nothing. I live only for her. So long as she if alive, my old heart will keep on pumping. 

But now, I am on my way to do my girl a really big favour. 

My suitcase is all packed and I am now ready. As I step out of the door to my house, I instantly spot a camera outside. So this is what my girl was talking about! Well, let me show the guard my reaction to that then... 

I raise one of my fingers at the camera making a rude hand gesture and then quickly move out of the building on my way to Kyung Hu's house. 

Ever since Kyung Hu's son and my daughter became really good friends, our relationship has improved a lot.  

We were mates in college until that incident that made us part our ways. But now, we are much better with each other than we were before. 

Finally I arrive at her house. I knock on the door with my fingers trembling. I hadn't seen her in a long way and I still and that deep fear that her attitude towards me would become hateful. 

"Kyung Yu-ah!" 

"Eun Ae!" 

"Oh, I haven't seen you in AGES!" 

"Same here! Where did you disappear off to?" 

"Oh, you know our busy lives being mothers!" 

"Come inside! I see you have bought your suitcase?" 

"I need to stay here with my daughter just for this night, please I beg of you." 

"Oh my, please don't beg! You are warmly welcomed into my house Eun Ae!" 

"Thank you very much. Where is HoSeok and Y/N?"

"Oh, they went out to the shop, I asked Hoseok to run a quick errand for me," 

"I see!" 

Well, it was good to know that my daughter was in safe hands- I hope. 

Y/N'S POV: 

Finally I could talk to HoSeok after a really long time. I have missed his company a lot lately. It's good to catch up with him. 

"So, what's been up with you lately?" He asks. 

"I hate my mentor very much," 

"Haha, that's what happens when you are at work friend!" 

"But this guy is different," 

"Is he troubling you a lot?" 

"It's only been my first day and I know for certain that I am sacked!" 

"Oh dear..." 

"And now he has security cameras and a team of spies all around my house!"

"What's your mentor's name?" 

"Min Yoongi"

His face instantly turned from happy to concerned. He was frowning. 

"Min Yoongi huh?"

"Do you know him?"

"Yeah, I do"