Part 3

YOONGI'S POV

This student of mine was seriously bothering me now. She had literally no sense of respect or organisation or professionalism in her. But she had an interesting character. 

She knew what she had to stand up for. 

A key skill needed in her job. 

And as a result, she had passed this test. But I'm not going to tell her that this was a test or else she would probably mess up all the other tests as well. It was predicted regardless. 

Now, for the next test: I wanted to see exactly if she knew the law well enough for interrogation and what she had to do on missions. For that to happen, I had come prepared. 

"YOU! Come here and stop lagging behind! We don't permit snails in the department over here!" 

She hurries up and starts to run up to me, with an angry expression on her face. This was funny- maybe I should test exactly where her limits lie. Slowly cook the anger on low heat and then- KABOOM! An explosion of anger! That would be fun to do. 

"Oh, so you like to run then? Well, as your punishment for violating the NO RUNNING IN CORRIDORS policy, your punishment is to run 5 laps around the Jail's premises!" 

She stares at my face in horror. "Sir, that was my mistake, I apologise-"

"I don't want an apology! I want 5 laps instead! NOW GO!!!" 

She still stares at me for a good 30s and then starts her running. I can't help but laugh internally because she looks like she could literally launch her fists at me and beat me up. Well, this is all part of training. Next time, she won't be able to slow down behind me or anything because she will most certainly get a little punishment for it too! 

10 minutes later, she arrives back to my office, face soaking wet with sweat. I burst out laughing. 

"Jeez, that took long! Longer than I expected from you Li Y/N!" She frowned at me. Hmm, should I annoy her more and give her another punishment for that too? 

No, I should stop- I'm going too far with this. But it's too funny. 

"Sir, I really don't find you very entertaining or helpful. You are meant to teach me, not to humiliate me. I can humiliate you either way!" 

"Oh!" I reach out for that piece of paper that I was writing on, "Talks back to mentor, threatening behaviour...." 

"OH MY DAYS! I'M NOT A FREAKING ROBOT THAT IS MADE PERFECT OK!" 

"Hmm, well, let me correct you about one thing- robots also have malfunctions so they aren't perfect..." 

"Well then, that just adds onto my point doesn't it!" 

"Actually-" 

"Look here Mr Intellect! I don't care! I'm here for the money not for the savage...so you teach me well or else we're both in trouble!" Wow, she really stepped a bit too close to me there...way too close for my comfort actually. 

"Listen here Miss Money," I say in a mocking tone "I couldn't care less if you are here for the money. You work under MY control so I boss you about. It's certainly not the other way round! Got it?" 

She rolls her eyes. Gosh, look at that attitude! "Follow ME!" 

But the rookie doesn't listen and walks the other way. "LI Y/N! GET BACK HERE NOW!!" 

"F*CK OFF!" 

Woah! Ok, That's it! 

She's going home in disgrace.