Part 26

A/N: 

Sorry for the EXTREMELY late update :( 

Lots of stuff came up in the way and I had exams so I had to focus on those...

In fact for these 4 months, I won't be updating as much, as my finals are coming soooon and I need to stop procrastinating...so...yh...

Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter! :) 

and....

PLEASE VOTE!

YOONGI'S POV

Y/N was taking her time... 

I wonder where she went.... 

 I looked around to see if she was at the serving bar again, but she wasn't here. However, I spotted something though- someone actually... 

Ji Ah was walking over to the door with an angry march to her stride... 

I instantly pulled my face mask up and got up from my seat to follow her to wherever she was going. I checked my phone to see where y/n was- she wasn't even in the building! I didn't see her come out of it either... 

This wasn't looking good at all.... 

I followed Ji Ah secretly out of the building and checked my phone again for Y/N's location. The good thing was that her location was only one mile from this venue. I needed to see what she was doing because she can't just leave me here without telling me or calling me. 

My gut was telling me that Ji Ah had something to do with this. 

It was a strange feeling....

Y/N's location seemed foreign and derelict. Why on earth did she even go there? It seemed dangerous- not a place where she should go on her own....

But wait a minute though....what am I even saying? 

Y/N is that police officer who kicked my a$$ the first time we actually met, so I guess she is doing well- I hope. 

As soon as I got out of the building I began to run at full speed to the area just to make sure that she was ok and everything else was also ok. 

And goodness...that was quite a run. It reminded me of the days when I was just a cadet and had only just been scouted for the team. The training that I was given that day was really beneficial for something like this. 

Within 25 minutes, I was at the place. 

It was an old warehouse. There was a pungent smell of cannabis there- it looked like we could make a few arrests there..

Funnily enough, there was a black car pulled up outside with black tinted window. I checked to see if anyone was inside...there was no one. 

I pulled out my gun and moved forward cautiously with it, slowing walking towards the warehouse entrance. The smell was getting stronger with every step I took. This is a definite arrest because I heard voices inside. One of them being Y/N's... and the other was someone screaming...