Part 19

YOONGI'S POV:

My spy still hasn't come to me with the information that I needed. I had already messaged them like 300 times but there was simply no response! Were they in trouble? I mean, they were dealing with a ruthless Y/N so clearly there could have been an issue. 

It was 12 am in the morning. Y/N had already arrived and was working on her assignment. I don't know why but she has been acting really nicely towards me. It's really awkward to see that side of her especially when you have seen the more horrific side first. It just makes her look more like a psychopath. 

Maybe she was acting nice because she wanted me to give her more information on her role in our major mission? Hmm that actually sounded like a possibility to be honest. I didn't even see the point in telling her about her role but actually, she could mess up and spoil our plans if we didn't tell her. 

"Sir, I've completed this task, would you like me to do anything else for you?" Ugh, it was that nice side of Y/N again.... 

"Haha not yet surprisingly, go and have a break since you have been working well" 

She bows and then leaves. Wow, she even goes to the extent of giving me a bow now?! I am shook. She must e desperate like hell! Maybe I should stop being mean as well and just tell her. After all, it was for her benefit to know because she would know what she has to do to make our mission a success. 

"Actually-" 

She turns round. Uh oh.... I was actually hoping for her to just ignore me and walk off as if I never said anything but oh well... Here goes nothing... 

"Yes?" 

"Ah...um... are you free anytime today after your shift here?" 

She looks up and thinks. Haha she looked cute :) 

And I receive an internal slap from my brain because WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU YOONGI?!?!!!

"Um, yes I'm free, why do you ask?" 

"Well, I need to discuss something important with you," 

"Regarding?" 

"Something, ok" 

She raises her eyebrow. Damn- that attitude is so going to end up killing someone in this mission.  

"Ugh, you'll know the details when I tell you," 

"OK, what time should I be free then?" she says.

"Um, when are you free?" I ask. 

"After this shift, I need to visit my mom an-" 

"Ok ok cut with telling me about  your plans, just get straight to the point!" 

"Jeez, you just messed up my thought cycle!" 

"Oh, you actually had one?" 

She glared at me. I want that nice Y/N back now. How can she be so intimidating and cute at the same time?

AND HOW CAN I SAY THAT SHE IS CUTE LIKE  WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK IS WRONG WITH ME TODAY?!

"OK, so I guess I am free at 9 pm today, is that ok with you?" 

"Of course, I'm free when you are," Ok that sounded hella weird! What the HELLLLLLLLLL..!!!!!! I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown if I continue with my wacky comments. 

Of course she found that weird as well and cocked her eyebrow at me. "Right..." That judgemental glare was enough to make me wanna jump off a cliff at this rate. Ugh, why am I so thoughtless today?!