Part 23

A/N: Just wanted to let you know that I made a few changes to the chapter before this one so go and quickly read the last section of the previous chapter before reading this part! Thanks Xx

Y/N'S POV

My head hurts badly. Of course the side effects from drinking. I open my eyes and find the light too intense for my eyes to take. Ugh, I really hated hang overs- this was the worst because I drank far more than I could take. 

A mistake. 

But wait minute- 

Why was I at home? Wasn't I at the police station? 

Did Yoongi bring me home? Haha as if. 

My eyes open and face the light in my bedroom. HoSeok was sitting on my bedside, his head buried in his hands. I was bewildered. 

I clear my throat and gasp as my head was bursting with pain that I couldn't bear. 

"How the hell did I get home?" 

He looks at me and then looks away, clearly avoiding eye contact with me. 

"I dropped you home," He says. Ohhh! That must have been a hard job then. 

"Let me go and have breakfast and then we need to talk," I say in a husky voice. He nods, still not looking me in the face. Was he embarrassed about something? 

I get up from my bed and stumble out to the bathroom. This guy seemed more silent than usual to be honest, I wasn't quite liking that actually. I wanted him to talk and start up a conversation but all he did was just glance at me and spent the rest of the time looking at his hands. Maybe the job had changed him a lot. I wonder if that Min Yoongi had something to do with his behaviour. 

"Mom! Please make me some hangover soup- my head hurts WAYYYY to MUCH!" I yell to my Mom even though my throat was still hurting from all the screaming I did yesterday. 

"Did you drink?!" 

"Mom, that was why HoSeok brought me home last night as I was knocked out!"

"You stupid girl!" Haha, I know that already Mom :) 

LATER... 

I come back to my room and find HoSeok still inside but was lying down on my bed facing away from me, his eyes still covered by his hands. 

"Hey, you alright?" 

"I don't know," 

I move to the side where his face was, trying to figure out what was wrong with him. 

I sit down beside him on a chair. Hmm...

"I think you have something to tell me right?" 

He finally removes his hands from his face and looks me in the eyes. "I do, and I'll tell you when I want to,"