Part 22

Y/N'S POV

That was my most treasured memory of our time together. It was one that I could never forget because it was so precious to me. 

I broke down into tears on the way to the station with Yoongi. 

"You ok?" He asks. 

I nod in silence, trying to compose myself and hold in my emotions. My tears eventually stopped when we reached to the station but I was still sniffling. 

"Are you ok?" Asks Junior Officer Jungkook when he sees me with my swollen eyes. He looked concerned but I guess he was concerned for everyone here as well, not just me only. 

"I'm fine thanks," I say, trying to hold back more tears that were ready to break their flood barriers. I was actually not fine, I wanted to go to sleep instead but I have to work and get my revenge taken quickly- and that meant sacrificing somethings on the way because the fruit would be worth it. 

Officer Jungkook continues to stare at my eyes. "You are not ok- do you want a coffee?" I couldn't resist it any longer so I just silently gave in to his offer for a coffee before I had to start with tonight's shift which could potentially have interesting outcomes actually. 

Later

Yoongi hands a phone set to me. I stare at it blankly- what on earth was I meant to do with this then? 

"What the heck am I meant to do with this then?" I ask. 

He sighs as if he were frustrated at me. "You call people with this," 

"But I already have one on my desk!" 

"Replace it with this one," he says back. He can't just randomly pick up a handset and give it to me without a purpose. 

"Why?" I ask back.

"Ji Ah will call on this one," He says. Ahh! I see now, this guy wants me to deal with her. Perhaps this could allow me to torment her like how she tormented me. Looks like revenge was coming much quicker that I had expected. 

I take the phone to my desk and connect it up. The other phone was also connected. I placed a sticky note on the phone that Yoongi gave me, writing "B**** is gonna call on this one" on the note. 

The maid steps into the room and asks if I wanted anything as she started dusting my office. 

"Would you like anything madam?" she asks. 

"No, I'm good," I answer back. For some reason, she was taking her time in dusting everything today. Longer than usual actually- which made me very suspicious. Looks like she needed to leave right now because I could sense something strange. 

"The office is clean today- you can leave now," I say in a harsh tone, trying to let her know that her technique wasn't on point. She continued to dust, completely ignoring what I had just told her. I clear my throat, trying to alert her but she continued ignoring me. 

You ain't gonna turn round and quit dusting imma whoop yo a$$ in a min!

My brain was going crazy- she was onto something! All of my private files were at risk so I decided to stop her by force. 

"GET OUT NOW!" I scream at her. Finally she stares blankly at my face- at least it was a response! 

"Do you value you job or not?" I say