Part 18

ANONYMOUS  POV: 

Yoongi sent me over to spy on Y/N again. 

"What on earth do you even want to do with her?!" 

"Just go and do what I told you to do and come back with enough evidence!" 

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Just shut up and go!" 

"Ugh, you little b****..." 

I was a human too and I wanted to take a break as well! But according to this robot here, "BREAK" only meant to wreck stuff and not to rest. 

What was he even planning on doing with the information that he found out about her life anyways? After all, she was just a normal rookie like the other ones. Sooner or later, he is going to fire her permanently and take on a new rookie. That's what he always does! 

What's wrong with him this time then huh? 

I honestly didn't even see her as an interesting person at all. All she does is just chill at the bubble tea cafe near her habitat after duty. No social life, no love life- NOTHING!

I am so tired right now that I can drop dead and die from exhaustion. That Yoongi made me write a whole sophisticated report on that rookie as if he were to submit it to the prime minister and get some sort of recognition award or something. What was so special about her anyways?! 

Does he like her or something? 

Oh crap. 

What if he does? 

Well, if he does then, HE'S AN IDIOT for doing so...  and I'm not going to comment further on whatever was going on in his mind because I just didn't have the power to be dealing with the likes of him right now. I'm just gonna go and spy on her like he told me to and earn myself a living and then quit being his slave. 

I go home and change into my dark night outfit that Yoongi "gifted" me when I first started to work for him. He told me to only use it for the "missions" that he was going to give me. No one was home so I found this the perfect chance to catch an hour's sleep before heading out for tonight's big catch. 

Of course, one hour doesn't always last one hour. 

It could be more

It could be less... or more.... yup, definitely more. 

Yeah that wasn't an hour at all. 

RRRRRIIIINGGGGG RIIIIIINNNNGGGG RRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Ah sh*t! 

I went to sleep for way too long! 

When I look out of the window, the sun was shining bright. And looks like Mom and Dad were home. I could hear them snoring in their rooms. I just hope that my alarm didn't wake them or else they would begin their interrogation of my whereabouts for the past week. 

The funny thing was that they didn't even know about my job of spying. Yoongi told me strictly to not tell my parents. The reason was obvious anyways why not to. I grab my phone to see the time. 

CRAP!

It was 10:00 am and I didn't even start with my job yet. Yoongi must be going crazy because he told me to keep him updated on whatever happens. And well, I guessed it- 295 messages. He must have been really worried. 

I need to get out of he house and go over to her place. I opened my cupboard for emergency breakfast in my room and then dress up. There was a knock on my door. They must have woken up. I didn't answer and opened my window fully. 

"Are you in there?" 

I still didn't answer. Before Mom barged into my room, I jumped out of the window and straight into a tree to hide from her. 

"Where are you hunny?" It was my Mom. She wasn't as strict as my father was that's why I felt bad for her. A lump got caught in my throat. I wanted to tell her where I was and that I wanted to stay at home. This job had almost captured me and had got me distanced from my parents. 

MOM I'M HERE! 

I'M COMPLETELY FINE!

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME!

I'M RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE

PLEASE LOOK CLOSELY IN THAT TREE 

PLEASE...!

I was screaming internally whilst observing her from the tree that I was hidden in. She looked ill. Her skin was pale and her face had more wrinkles than the last time I saw her face. This was all my fault. 

"WHERE ARE YOU?!!?!?!!!!!" 

She screams out of the window. I cover my mouth to stop letting out a scream to tell her that I was here. Father must have been giving her a hard time. I could feel all of the stress let out of that scream. If only I was there, I could have taken her somewhere far from Father. 

"YOUR DAD IS GIVING ME HELL BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"COME OUT NOW!"

"STOP HIDING!"

"FOR YOUR MOTHER'S SAKE GET OUT OF HIDING AND FACE ME!" 

"I'M DYING WITHOUT YOU!" 

"DO YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH?!" 

"WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU HUH?!" 

"COME OUT NOW!" 

Her mentally manipulating words were really stirring my feelings. I just knew that she was going through a nightmare. Just wait a little bit more Mom. Just a bit more please. I'll come home soon so just stay strong. 

She disappears from the window and I pull my face ask up to hide my face from the people around me and to hide my shame. I was the worst child that anyone could ever have.

Once my mask was up, these emotions have to disappear and a solid figure of no emotion stands before the real side of me. I was not who I was a few moments ago but another robot under the command of Min Yoongi. 

I leap out of the tree and move toward's Y/N's habitat, making sure that no one can see me at all. 

She was going to pay for what I was doing with my parents. 

And so was that Min Yoongi, who I had trusted for so long. 

They were both going to pay for this.