Chapter 5 ~ First day of school

The rest of the week went by at a normal pace. Levi returned to work so I just stayed at home. I went out to the pool a little bit and drew, stuff like that. Now I was getting ready for my first day of school at Titan High. I was still really nervous, but also kind of excited. I finished up in the bathroom and put on the outfit I laid out last night.

Afterwards I went downstairs where Levi had set the table with French toast

Afterwards I went downstairs where Levi had set the table with French toast. I took my place across from him and started eating. "Are you excited?" He asked.

"A little bit." I nodded.

"Well, I have a surprise for you." He reached out into his back pocket. "Close your eyes." I obeyed and he led me outside. He placed something in my hand and told me to open my eyes, what I saw causing me to gasp.

"Is that for me?!" I asked

"Well you need a way to get to school, don't you?" He smirked. I looked at the keys in my hand and threw my arms around Levi.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed.

"You're welcome." He patted my back and we went back inside. I gathered all my stuff together and put it in my new car. "I get off at five so you'll be home alone for a couple hours. Be careful." I nodded and said goodbye. I followed the directions and soon found myself outside of Titan High.

This place is so big

This place is so big... I took a deep breath and grabbed my stuff. I pushed open the big doors and immediately found myself surrounded by the chattering of students and teachers. To my right was the lunch room and to the left was a row of lockers and doors while an office was straight ahead. "Luna!" Someone called. Erwin was in front of me at the office.

"Hey." I smiled and walked over.

"This is your schedule." He said. "All your classes are on the bottom floor while the club rooms are on the top floor."

"Okay, thank you." I took my schedule. Okay... locker 139... I made my way down the crowded hallways. There it is! I entered my locker combination and put my books in it. Math and History are first, I better keep those books with me.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder and found my way to my homeroom/first class. I opened the door and was immediately relieved at how much more peaceful it was in here. "Hey, Luna!" A cheery voice said. I looked over to the teacher's desk to find a pretty ginger-haired lady waving me over. "I'm Ms. Ral, I've heard a lot about you."

"I-It's nice to meet you, Ms. Ral." I stuttered.

"So I take it you've already met Erwin and Hanji?" She asked.

"Yes, ma'am." I answered. "Do you know them?"

"Yep, me, them and Levi all met a while back." She smiled. So she knows Levi, too. "I'll be your math teacher this year but if you ever need anything, come to me, okay?"

"Okay, thank you." I smiled and took a seat almost in the back of the class. I looked out the glass windows before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find a boy with bright blue eyes and a blonde bowl cut.

"H-Hey, I'm Armin." He stuck out his hand. "Are you new?"

"Y-Yeah... My name's Luna." I shook his hand.

"Well you're just a cutie." A taller blonde guy came over. "The name's Reiner." He winked.

"H-Hi..." I leaned away from him.

"Armin, where's Eren?" A black-haired girl with a red scarf came over and I suddenly felt a familiar aura. Who does she remind me of?

"I don't know, he may have forgotten to set his alarm clock." Armin shrugged.

"For your information, I actually didn't forget this time." A voice behind them said. They turned around to look and I saw a familiar brunette. I know those eyes!