Chapter 7 ~ Hanging out

I woke up a little less nervous than I did yesterday. The fact that I think I made some actual friends at school relieved me. I got up and did my normal makeup then put on a plain dress.

I walked downstairs to where Levi was at the table with breakfast

I walked downstairs to where Levi was at the table with breakfast. "Good morning." He said.

"Good morning." I replied. We ate peaceably until I remembered something Mikasa said yesterday. "Levi, are you related to anyone named Mikasa?" I asked.

"I have a cousin named that. She goes to Titan High, too." He said.

"I met her yesterday, she's nice." I said. I wonder if he has any other family. Technically I'd be related to them, too. We soon finished breakfast and I grabbed my backpack and car keys.

"Tonight we're going out for dinner with some of my colleagues." Levi said.

"Okay, sounds good." I smiled and headed to my car.

Time skip

"Hey, Luna!" Eren came up to me at my locker.

"Hey." I smiled. "You got here on time?"

"I always get here on time!" He exasperated. I chuckled and we walked to homeroom.

"So I had to stay all day in detention yesterday. It was just a snack!" Sasha slumped in her chair.

"Do you ever learn?" Jean shook his head.

"Hey, Luna!" Armin waved at me.

"Hey." I smiled.

"So, Luna, we were all thinking about hanging out at the mall a little after school. You wanna come with?" Historia asked nicely.

"Umm, let me check with Levi. We have a dinner to go to tonight." I said and pulled out my phone.

Luna: Hey Levi, is it okay if I go to the mall with my friends after school? I'll be home in time to get ready for tonight.

Levi: Sure.

"Okay, I can come." I smiled.

"What's up, juniors?!" Hanji burst through the door and plopped down right next to me with a big grin on her face.

"Yes?" I hesitantly asked.

"Levi just wanted me to check in on and make sure you're okay." She said. "Shorty's such a worrier." He was worried about me? That's so sweet.

"Oh, okay. Well I'm good." I said.

"Gotcha!" She jumped up and ran out the door.

Time skip

After school we all rode down to the mall to hang out for a couple hours. "So, Luna, have you lived in this area for a while?" Eren asked, walking beside me.

"Ever since I was born." I answered.

"It's crazy that none of us have ran into you before."

"Y-Yeah, crazy." I scratched the back of my head. Sasha and Connie ran off to the food court while we all stayed together.

"Do you have a boyfriend~?" Jean winked.

"Umm, no." I looked away.

"Do you want one~?" The horse moved closer to me.

"Uh-"

"Leave her alone, Jean-boy." Eren pushed him away.

"Don't touch me, Jaeger." Jean grumbled and they started fighting.

"They do this all the time, let's go." Mikasa pulled me away and we girls walked around together. "Don't pay attention to Jean or Reiner back there. They're always trying to pick up girls."

"I kinda figured that." I shrugged.

"I thought I lost you guys!" Sasha came running up with a mouth full of fries.

"You're gonna choke." Historia grimaced. "You know, since it's still summer, we should have a pool party."

"Eren and I have a big pool." Mikasa said.

"'You and Eren'?" I questioned.

"Yeah, we're siblings." She said nonchalantly. Wait... so I'm related to Eren, too?! "They adopted me a few years ago. I still kept my last name, though." So Mikasa's related, too.

"Oh, okay." I shrugged. After about a hour we all headed our separate ways. "Hey, Levi." I greeted Levi as I came into our house.

"Hey. Did you have fun?" He asked.

"Yep."

"I'm glad to hear that." He nodded. "Well we have the dinner in a hour, I bought something for you, it's supposed to be a formal occasion."

"Oh, thank you." I smiled and headed up to my room.