1

F I V E Y E A R S L A T E R

"tae! baby! time to wake up now! kook is waiting for you!" mrs. kim shouted.

taehyung whined, slowly opening his eyes, sitting up as he rub his eyes with his fist. he stretched his arms out, standing up before walking to the bathroom to get ready.

when he was done, he faced his closet, looking for decent clothes.

he decided to wear a high waisted jeans and a shirt tucked in them, putting a little make-up on his face, fixing his pink locks before grabbing the papers he needed, going down the house to eat a breakfast.

"goodmorning baby. go sit beside jungkook. food is ready" mrs. kim said and taehyung nodded, sitting beside his boyfriend.

"goodmorning baby. did you have enough sleep?" jungkook asked when taehyung sat down beside him.

"yeah. how about you? you're so early today" taehyung replied, giggling.

"well i also have work baby and i missed you" jungkook mumbled, pecking taehyung's cheeks.

"ehem, this is a dining table" a voice interrupted making the two turn their heads.

"sorry noona. we just really missed each other" taehyung said, sheepishly smiling.

"well, you should eat now. you don't want to be late for your interview right?" mr. kim said, sitting at one of the chairs.

mrs. kim soon arrived, also sitting at one of the chairs before they all started to eat.

mr. kim and mrs. kim did the talking, asking their son if he is ready for his interview, asking jungkook how's work, the same with jisoo.

when they are done eating, taehyung and jungkook bid a goodbye, walking to jungkook's car as they drove off.

they reached a tall building, taehyung staring at it with parted lips.

"goodluck on your interview babe. call me if you're done yeah?" jungkook said, pecking taehyung's lips.

"i'll see you later kook. drive safely!" taehyung happily said, getting out of jungkook's car, waving.

when jungkook's car is out of sight, he slowly turned around, looking again at the building. the building was big, it has 'JMP Corporation' written on it.

"hoo. this is it taetae. you can do this!" taehyung mumbled to himself, doing a fist as he slowly entered the building.

he greeted the guard with a smile, bowing, asking him where is the receptionist. the guard pointed where the receptionist is, taehyung saying a thank you as he walked towards the girl behind the computer.

"goodmorning! i'm here for an interview" taehyung cheerfully said. the girl stared at her before looking back at her computer.

"name?" the girl asked.

"kim taehyung" taehyung replied, still smiling.

"please proceed to the tenth floor sir. here's your number" the girl handed him a piece of paper, taehyung grabbing it as he thanked the girl again before walking to the elevator.

when he was in the elevator, the door was about to close when someone stopped it.

"yah! jennie! you're late! mr. park will be mad at you!" the boy beside taehyung shouted.

the panting girl just rolled her eyes at him, pushing the 15th floor button.

taehyung just awkwardly stood there, gripping the papers close to his chest as he waited for the elevator to reach the 7th floor.

the elevator opened, taehyung walking out of the elevator. his lips parted when he saw how long the line is.

why are they so many?

'hey girl. you're also having an interview?'

'yes! i really want to get that job! i heard that mr. park is so handsome!'

'so you just applied for this job because of mr. park?'

taehyung heard all of those when he sat down at one of the chairs.

this is gonna be a long day

-

"mr. park, i'm sorry for being late" jennie said when he reached mr. park's office.

"you should know that you need to be early. you're my secretary" mr. park seriously said, focusing on what he is typing.

"i'm sorry again sir. it won't happen again" jennie said and mr. park nodded, continuing on what he is typing.

"what's my schedule for today?" mr. park asked.

jennie quickly took out his notebook, looking for mr. park's schedule today.

"you will be having a meeting with mr. park bogum, sir at seven pm" jennie said and mr. park nodded.

"how about this morning?" mr. park asked again.

"there is an interview today sir, applying to be your personal assistant" jennie answered.

"after all the interview, give me all the files of the applicants" mr. park commanded and jennie just nodded.

"you may go" mr. park said and jennie nodded, stepping out of mr. park's office.

mr. park focused on typing when his phone suddenly rang.

"hello?"

("yow! jimin! how's being a ceo?")

"did you just call me to ask me that?"

("yah! i'm your hyung. why are you talking to me like that?")

"i'm kidding hyung haha. everything's fine. how about you and yoongi hyung? how's producing music?"

("so stressful. it's hard to write lyrics but we can manage")

"well, goodluck hyung. i'll see you two later"

("ending the call i see. it's really busy to be a ceo. well then, goodluck too")

the call ended making jimin sigh before returning to his abandoned laptop.