15

"fuck"

"h-huh?" taehyung asked confusedly, looking at jimin who is already standing.

"y-you look great" jimin replied, trying not to stutter.

"thank you...i'll go try the others" taehyung shyly said, going back in the fitting room.

when taehyung got in, jimin licked his lips, sighing as he brushed his hair to the back.

i don't think i can see more of that

eventually, the dress fitting is done and jimin really had a hard time looking at taehyung who is innocently asking him if he looks good everytime he changes into another dress.

the younger chose the dress which jimin really got shocked. he doesn't know why he chose that but he enjoyed seeing jimin like that, being shocked.

when they got out of the first shop, jimin heard taehyung's tummy grumbled making him look at the younger.

"hungry?" jimin asked, teasing the pink haired boy who blushed before hitting jimin in the arm.

"ow! what was that for?" jimin asked, rubbing his sore arm.

taehyung just put his tongue out before running and jimin just shaked his head, putting his hand in his pocket as he followed taehyung.

jimin then saw taehyung who stopped infront of restaurant.

"you want to eat here?" jimin asked when he stood beside taehyung who is startled.

"n-no. it's expensive" taehyung replied, about to walk away when jimin grabbed his wrist.

"i don't care if it's expensive. i already told you that. now, let's go and order anything you want to eat" jimin said and taehyung just nodded, letting jimin to pull him inside.

once they got a table, a waiter approached them, asking what their order is.

taehyung shyly looked at jimin, asking if he should order. jimin just nodded, looking at the menu.

"i'll have tteokbokki, kimchi, ramen and oh, i also want dumplings...could you also give me shaved ice? strawberry please. and a soda hehe" taehyung cutely said.

jimin slowly lifted his head, can't believe taehyung ordered so many but he still have a slim body.

"how about you jiminie?" taehyung asked, now looking at the older.

jimin smiled, closing the menu before giving it to the waiter.

"that's all" jimin said to the waiter and the waiter left.

"why didn't you order?" taehyung confusedly asked jimin.

"you ordered many. maybe i can share with you" jimin said, crossing his arms across his chest.

"but i can finish all of those" taehyung said, tilting his head at the side.

"well, just seeing you eat makes me full so don't mind me" jimin said making taehyung blush.

their food came- i mean, taehyung's food came, looking at it with sparkling eyes, clapping like a little kid.

jimin just smiled, leaning back on his chair as he watched the younger eat.

those chubby cheeks is still killing me

he was snapped out of this thoughts when ramen was showed infront of him.

"you want to taste?" the pink haired boy asked, still shoving the ramen infront of jimin's mouth.

jimin leaned in, slowly opening his mouth, eating the ramen on the chopsticks before chewing it while looking at the younger's eyes.

"is it yummy? it's yummy right!" taehyung cheerfully asked, boxy grin on his face and jimin just smirked, nodding.

taehyung's lunch was finished with him, feeding jimin once in a while, the older just watching him.

taehyung decided to walk for a while and jimin agreed, walking beside taehyung when something caught his eyes.

"jimin! look! it's doraemon!" taehyung happily said, pointing at the doraemon in the claw machine.

jimin then took out his wallet, buying tokens in the token booth before putting one in the claw machine.

luckily, he got doraemon easily and the younger didn't stop from jumping up and down.

they walked again, taehyung really happy about the doraemon. jimin just smiled, enjoying the younger's reaction.

he was confused when he saw the pink haired boy glaring to a girl who is infront of a shop.

"hey, what's wrong?" jimin asked.

"nothing. i just saw IU" taehyung said, still glaring at the girl.

"who's IU?" jimin asked again.

"the girl who tried to steal kook away from me" taehyung replied and jimin just pressed his lips together, nodding before heading towards the exit.

taehyung thought they will go back to the company but he was surprised when jimin went into another shop.

"what are we doing here?" taehyung asked, following jimin inside.

"choose" jimin seriously said, crossing his arms across his chest.

"what?" taehyung confusedly asked again.

"choose the clothes you want. i'll pay for them" jimin said, looking down at the pink haired boy.

"but i have clothes in the house jimin. do you think i'm a beggar who doesn't have clothes?" taehyung asked back, his eyebrows furrowing.

jimin has to admit, taehyung looks like an angry kitten.

"what do you want to buy then?" jimin asked.

"what i want to buy? why are you buying me things that i want?" taehyung asked, not understanding what is happening.

"since i bought you already the dress you want to wear for tomorrow night. we might as well buy you the things you want since we're already here in the mall" jimin explained.

"kook can buy me those things" taehyung replied and jimin froze, just staring at the younger.

okay. i lose.

after a few moments of silence, jimin sighed, brushing his hair to the back before leaving the shop.

"now where are we going?" taehyung asked, trying to catch up with jimin.

"going back to the company" jimin coldly replied, reaching his car.

jimin got in and taehyung was a little bit surprised when jimin didn't open the door for him.

he quietly got in the car, looking at jimin who is just staring infront, starting to drive back to the company.

____________________
sorry for the late update. electricity went out 😑 anyways, i hope you liked this chapter.