46

after the breakfast, jimin and taehyung bid a goodbye to mrs. kim, taehyung's mom just smiling as she waved at them.

when the two got out, jimin slowly turned at taehyung.

"you ready for work?" jimin asked.

"yes" taehyung happily said, smiling.

he then blushed when jimin pinched his nose, the older just chuckling before going towards his car to open the passenger seat for the younger.

taehyung muttered a 'thank you', smiling as he went in.

jimin then went to the driver's seat, putting the seatbelt again on taehyung before driving.

but before he pulled away, he gave taehyung a peck on his cheek before pulling away, leaving a blushing taehyung.

taehyung turned more red when jimin interlocked their fingers together, only driving with one hand.

when they got in the company, the employees were looking again at taehyung and jimin who entered with their hands clasped together.

they all teased them, jimin just shaking his head while taehyung is blushing behind him.

the two reached taehyung's table, jimin helping taehyung to sit down on his chair.

"go back to work" jimin seriously said when he looked behind him to see all his employees looking at them.

the employees quickly went back to their laptop, continuing on what they are typing.

when jimin saw that all of them isn't looking at him and taehyung, he slowly looked at taehyung again, leaning down so that they could be on the same level.

"i'll see you at lunch baby" jimin mumbled, pecking taehyung's cheek before standing straight and walking to his office.

taehyung was frozen, still processing what jimin just called him and only realizing that jimin just kissed him again.

he slowly lifted his hand, putting it on the cheek where jimin kissed, blushing.

he then shaked his head, trying to focus on his work but only one word is in his mind right now.

jimin. jimin. jimin.

-

it was already 7 pm, the employees starting to fix their things and going home.

jimin already left, taehyung blushing as he remembered what happened a while ago.

("hey. i'll be going now. i need to meet with someone. take care okay?" jimin said, leaning down to whisper at taehyung.

the younger just nodded, giving jimin a smile, putting up a thumbs up.

jimin then kissed his forehead, muttering a 'bye baby' before leaving)

"what are you thinking?" a voice appeared and taehyung almost got a heart attack.

"lisa! how many times do i have to tell you stop surprising me!" taehyung shouted, frowning.

"i'm not even surprising you! you're the one who is daydreaming that's why you get shocked all the time" lisa explained, chuckling.

taehyung just pouted, still fixing his things.

"by the way. can you please come with me?" lisa asked, clinging onto taehyung.

"where?" taehyung curiously asked, the two starting to walk.

"i just need to show you something" lisa replied, smiling cheekily.

"what is it?" taehyung asked again.

"it's a surprise~" lisa sang, wiggling her eyebrows.

"i don't like surprises" taehyung whined, pouting again.

"oh come on. this will be good!" lisa encouraged, pulling taehyung with her as they walked towards lisa's car.

"promise me that this surprise is gonna be good" taehyung said when they got in lisa's car.

"oh yes! this is gonna be good!...anyways, i need you to wear this blindfold" lisa said, driving as she handed taehyung the piece of cloth.

"why do i have to wear this?" taehyung asked.

"because it's a surprise!" lisa replied happily.

the younger just looked at lisa weirdly.

"come on! wear it!" lisa encouraged and the pink haired boy just sighed before wrapping the piece of cloth around his eyes.

taehyung just leaned back on the chair, letting lisa take her wherever she wants.

after a few minutes, he felt the car stop, turning his head to lisa.

"are we here now?" taehyung asked, tilting his head cutely.

"yup! now follow my instructions okay?"