35

"k-kook c-cheated"

jimin's eyes widened before furrowing his eyebrows, clenching his jaw.

"what do you mean?" jimin asked, slowly dropping taehyung's hands on his lap.

"i-i saw k-kook k-kissing n-noona" taehyung said through his sobs and jimin clenched his fist now but his eyes widened at the last word.

"noona? are you talking about jisoo?" jimin asked again, the younger nodding as he tried to wipe his tears away but it keeps on falling.

why jisoo? why?

jimin thought as he looked at taehyung who is still crying.

he slowly lifted his hands, wiping taehyung's tears with his thumbs.

"it's his lost. not yours so don't cry" jimin whispered, still wiping taehyung's tears.

the younger then looked up, his puffy eyes looking at jimin's eyes but the older still thinks he looks beautiful.

jimin was startled when taehyung jumped in his arms, the younger's arm around his neck as he sobbed in the crook of his neck.

jimin then slowly wrapped his arms around taehyung, rubbing his back.

the two just stayed at the floor for half an hour, jimin just comforting taehyung with words.

after taehyung stopped crying, jimin slowly pulled away, his arms still around taehyung's waist and taehyung's arms still around his neck as he sat on jimin's lap.

"are you okay now?" jimin asked as the younger nodded.

"i made you hot coco but i think it's cold already" jimin said, reaching out for the cup of coco before handing it to taehyung.

"thank you" taehyung replied, grabbing it as he sipped.

"mmm. it tastes good" taehyung said, smiling causing jimin to smile too.

"oh wait. you have something on your lips" jimin said, wiping the chocolate on taehyung's lips.

taehyung then giggled and jimin is having a heart attack right now.

"i'm done jiminie" taehyung happily said, showing jimin the empty cup.

"do you want to watch a movie or sleep?" jimin asked, putting back the empty cup on the table.

"i'm sleepy" taehyung mumbled, rubbing his eyes with his fist as he yawned.

"okay" jimin replied, smiling as he carried taehyung back to his bed, pulling the blanket up to the younger's neck and fixing the pillow.

"there. sleepwell taehyung. if you need something, just call me. i'm in the living room yeah?" jimin explained, about to leave when a hand around his wrist stopped him.

"you told me you won't leave me" taehyung sadly said, pouting.

"i will be just in the living room tae, i won't leave you" jimin said.

"please sleep here. i can still feel the man's lips and hands on me" taehyung begged, puppy eyes on jimin.

"why do you want me to sleep there? you told me to stop being sweet to you" jimin mumbled, sitting beside taehyung's legs which is under the blankets.

"i-i'm sorry but please sleep here" taehyung still whined, pouting.

"why?" jimin asked.

"i-i feel safe w-with you" taehyung stuttered out, blushing.

jimin eyes widened, looking at a red taehyung who is cutely pulling him.

"n-nevermind. i can j-just sleep a-alone" taehyung said, removing his hands from jimin.

the younger then was starled when he felt lips on his forehead.

"let's sleep then" jimin mumbled, going in the blanket as he layed his head on his arms, closing his eyes.

taehyung looked at jimin, observing his side profile and he can't help but to blush.

his eyes then went to his chest, remembering how safe he felt when he was in there.

so he decided to wiggle closer until he is touching jimin now.

jimin opened his eyes, looking down at the pink haired boy who has his fist on top of his chest.

"what are you doing?" jimin asked.

"i-i feel safe h-here" taehyung stuttered out, pointing at jimin's chest.

jimin then arranged himself, caging taehyung in his arms and chest as he sniffed the younger's hair.

"do you feel safe now?" jimin asked, looking down at the younger who is also looking up.

the younger nodded cutely, blush on his cheeks.

jimin smiled, pressing a kiss on the younger's head.

jimin then suddenly remembered the reason why taehyung was so scared.

"how did that man find you?" jimin asked.

"w-when i saw kook kissing noona, i ran away and went to your house but you were still in a business dinner so i decided to call you but y-you didn't answer" taehyung explained and jimin quickly felt guilty.

"i'm so sorry tae" jimin replied, gripping taehyung closer to him.

"it's okay. atleast you saved me"

"that's not okay taehyung. what if i didn't arrived on time? maybe there's something that could have happened to you" jimin said, blaming himself.

"next time, call me anytime you want. even if i'm in a business meeting, call me. i don't care. what i want is you to be safe so call me if something happens" jimin seriously said and the younger nodded, smiling.

"let's sleep now" jimin said, giving taehyung's forehead a last kiss before the younger closed his eyes, blushing.

"goodnight baby"