23

"oh my god. jimin!"

taehyung shouted when he felt how hot jimin is.

he doesn't know what to do right now. he was thinking that maybe he should bring jimin home but how about the work that they need to do.

taehyung quickly got out of the office, looking for lisa who is busy typing.

"l-lisa. ji- mr. park is sick. i need to bring him home but what about the work?" taehyung asked making lisa's eyes widen.

"what?!" lisa shouted, not believing what she just heard.

they just stared for a few moments before lisa spoke again.

"since mr. park and ms. park are business partners. maybe i could call ms. park to take over his work here for a while and then maybe me and jennie can take over your work" lisa explained.

"m-me? but i'm going back here" taehyung said, confused.

"no! you need to take care of mr. park" lisa said.

"t-take care of mr. park?" taehyung asked, still confused.

"do you want to leave him while he's sick?" lisa asked back.

"n-no" taehyung replied.

"then go bring him home and take care of him" lisa said, pushing taehyung to jimin's office.

taehyung looked at her one more time before entering jimin's office.

lisa just gave him a thumbs up before putting out her phone to call ms. park.

on the other side, taehyung quickly rushed to jimin.

"j-jiminie?" taehyung called out, shaking jimin a little bit.

jimin groaned, slowly opening his eyes and a little bit surprised to see taehyung there.

"w-what do you- *cough* -need taehyung?" jimin asked, covering his mouth with his fist when he coughed.

"i'll bring you to your house jiminie. you're sick" taehyung said.

"no. i'm- *cough* -okay" jimin said, about to open his laptop but taehyung stopped him.

"you work too hard. please just go home and take a rest" taehyung pleased, looking at jimin with puppy eyes.

"the company needs- *cough* -me taehyung" jimin said, trying to open his laptop but taehyung is still stopping him.

"lisa called ms. park to take over your work. please go home and rest" taehyung pleased, tears starting to form in his eyes.

jimin just sighed, coughing a little bit more before slowly standing up, losing his balance.

good thing is taehyung was there to help him, putting jimin's left arm on his shoulder why he put his right arm around his muscular body.

they slowly got out, the employees looking worried at jimin who has his eyes closed.

"his driver is already downstairs. he could help the both of you get to jimin's house" lisa said to taehyung who thanked him before helping jimin again.

when they got in the car, jimin leaned his head on taehyung's shoulder.

taehyung was surprised but he slowly lifted his hand, putting it on jimin's neck.

he's really hot

when they got to jimin's house, the younger helped jimin again, slowly walking to the doorstep.

"jiminie. i need your keys" taehyung said, jimin still has his eyes closed but he pointed at his front pocket.

taehyung pulled out the keys, unlocking the door before putting jimin on his bed.

he quickly pulled the blankets up to jimin's neck, letting him warm up because he's shivering right now.

taehyung quickly went to get some towel and a basin full of hot water.

he went back to jimin's room, dipping the towel in the hot water, squeezing it before putting it gently on jimin's forehead.

after that, he went to the kitchen, deciding to cook some porridge.

when he's done cooking, he put the bowl of porridge in a tray, also putting a glass of water and a pill beside it.

he slowly got in jimin's room, concentrating on the porridge before putting it on jimin's table beside his bed.

"jiminie. you need to eat and take a medicine" taehyung said, shaking jimin.

jimin slowly sat up with the help of taehyung. when he saw the bowl of porridge, he was about to grab it when taehyung grabbed it first.

"i'm going to feed you" taehyung softly mumbled, putting a spoonful of porridge before slowly shoving it infront of jimin.

"ah" taehyung said, demonstrating jimin what to do.

cute

jimin thought before opening his mouth, taking the porridge in.

why does he cook so good?

jimin thought again before taking another spoonful of porridge. when his porridge was done, taehyung handed him the pill and water.

jimin drank it, still looking at the pink haired boy who quickly blushed when he saw how jimin looked at him.

"l-let's change your clothes" taehyung stuttered out, quickly standing up as he looked at jimin's wardrobe.

when taehyung found a shirt and a jogging pants, he quickly went back to jimin.

"i-i'm going to change your clothes" taehyung mumbled.

"can you?" jimin asked, smirking.

taehyung looked at him before nodding, starting to remove jimin's coat.

he then removed his tie with gentle hands, putting it on the floor.

he slowly unbuttoned jimin's polo, starting from the top and jimin's toned chest is starting to show.

taehyung blushed, continuing on what he is doing until he reached the last button, jimin's abs showing.

taehyung blushed even more, removing jimin's polo and taehyung is red now when he saw jimin's muscular body.

"you can stop now taehyung. you're about to explode. i can do it" jimin said, chuckling.

taehyung just nodded, looking away, putting his hands on his red cheeks.

"you should change taehyung" jimin said when he told taehyung he's done changing.

"i-i don't have a-any clothes with m-me" taehyung stuttered out.

"i'll get one for you" jimin said and was about to stand up when taehyung stopped him.

"i-i'll do it. just lay down and rest" taehyung said, going back to jimin's wardrobe before picking a hoodie and a short.

when taehyung was about to go to the bathroom, jimin stopped him, telling him to just change in his room and jimin will just turn around for him.

when jimin turned around, taehyung changed into jimin's clothes, putting his polo and skirt in his bag.

"y-you can look now" taehyung said, walking to jimin and was about to grabbed the tray when jimin pulled him, making him yelp.

he was surprised when he landed beside jimin. jimin's arm wrapped around him as his head is facing his toned chest that can be seen through his shirt.

"let's sleep" jimin whispered, pecking taehyung's forehead.