28

all of the employees now are changing into their new clothes, even jimin.

taehyung is already done, sitting infront of the bonfire as he waits for his friends.

as he was staring at the fire infront of him, he was surprised when he felt a towel wrapped on his back.

he looked up to see jimin, sitting beside him with two cans of soda.

the older looked at taehyung, handing him the soda. the pink haired boy then grabbed it.

"thank you" taehyung said, sipping through the soda.

"you shouldn't be out here alone. what if someone gets you?" jimin asked, still looking at the younger.

"that's impossible. it's only us who are here in jeju island. i can't see other people" taehyung replied.

"but it's cold. good thing i finished changing quickly" jimin said, chugging down some soda.

taehyung just ignored him, staring back at the fire infront of him.

all of his friends then came out of their tents, starting to walk towards the bonfire but of course, they didn't forget to tease the two love birds.

"what were you doing here a while ago, huh?" jackson teased, raising his eyebrows.

"shut up jackson" taehyung mumbled, looking away.

"alright. all of us is here now, so we can start already" jimin said and all of the employees nodded.

"you can grab some foods there and eat while we talk" jimin pointed to a place where the foods are and jackson already stood up, walking towards the foods.

the employees just chuckled at jackson's silliness, shaking their heads when they saw foods in his hands.

"did someone bring a guitar?" jimin asked and mark quickly raised his hand, getting up to get his guitar when jimin told him.

mark came back with a guitar, handing it to jimin before going back to his seat.

"we're going to play truth or dare for now" jimin said and all of them cheered.

"how are we going to play that sir?" lisa asked, grabbing some chips from jackson who groaned.

"you're going to ask truth or dare at the person infront of you" jimin said and lisa nodded before smirking and leaning to jackson who is still groaning about his food.

"mr. park is infront of you so think of a truth or dare that is good" lisa whispered and jackson quickly nodded his head, already smiling.

the two did a high five, laughing but jackson groaned again when lisa took another chip.

"let's start?" jimin asked and all of them nodded.

"mark, you go first and then jinyoung. jackson will be the last one" jimin instructed and all of them nodded.

mark started already, asking the girl infront of him.

the girl chose truth so mark asked him if she is happy working under jimin's company.

they all laughed because of her answer. she said that she is happy but sometimes, jimin is a demon who gives her a lot of work.

jinyoung is the next one, asking the person infront of him.

the truth or dare continued with laughters until lisa is the next one already.

"taehyung, truth or dare?" lisa asked, looking at taehyung who is nervously looking back.

"t-truth" taehyung replied.

taehyung fiddled with his fingers when lisa is thinking of a question.

"do you like mr. park?" lisa asked making taehyung's eyes widened.

jimin's eyes also widened before speaking.

"yah! change your question" jimin shouted to lisa who is smiling.

"y-yes. i-i like ji- m-mr. park!" taehyung shouted, blushing and all of them cheered.

jimin quickly looked at taehyung, confused.

"i-i mean i l-like him as a f-friend" taehyung said again and all of his friends groaned.

jimin just blinked before looking back to his employees.

"it's jackson's turn now" jimin said, trying to stop his employees from groaning.

"truth or dare mr. park?" jackson asked, smirking.

"both" jimin replied and all of them was surprised.

"do you love taehyung?" jackson asked.

jimin took a deep breath before answering.

"yes. i love taehyung" jimin replied making the younger beside him blush.

his employees just shouted, teasing the two lovebirds.

"then i dare you to serenade taehyung"