18

"you look beautiful tonight"

taehyung quickly turned red after what jimin has told him. jimin looking at him isn't helping too.

he was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a hand on his hair.

"the flower is falling off so i fixed it" jimin said, smiling at the pink haired boy who also have pink face.

"y-you look h-handsome" taehyung stuttered out and his eyes widened on what he just said.

even jimin's eyes widened but he slowly smiled.

"thank you" jimin replied.

taehyung tried to smile back but before he could, jimin already left the table, approaching rosé who linked her arm with jimin.

bottles of wine was already given to their table, taehyung's friends already started to drink.

"hey taehyung. you're not gonna drink?" lisa asked, sipping her wine.

"i-i don't drink" taehyung replied.

"really? so it's your first time then. why don't you have a try?" lisa asked, giving taehyung the glass of wine.

taehyung hesitated at first but when he saw jimin and rosé drinking wine and laughing together, he quickly grabbed the glass of wine from lisa's hand, chugging it down in one shot.

his face showed disgust but he really enjoyed it.

"woah taehyung. it's your first time but you already finished a glass in one shot?" lisa asked, not believing what she just saw.

"y-yeah. can i have one more?" taehyung asked, putting the glass out.

jackson then put another wine into the glass, cheering for taehyung to chug it down again and of course, taehyung chugged it down again.

the people in the table, clapping and cheering for taehyung who just smiled, his face slowly turning pink.

after a few more glasses, taehyung was already hiccupping.

"one- *hiccup* -more" taehyung said with a slurred voice, putting the glass out.

"taehyung enough. you're already drunk" lisa said, trying to stop taehyung by grabbing the glass away from him but taehyung quickly put the glass on his chest like he's hugging it.

"noooo- *hiccup* -one moreeee" taehyung whined.

lisa sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose before looking at jackson.

"now look what you did to taehyung" lisa said, pointing at drunk taehyung.

"what? i just did what he asked me to" jackson said, putting both of his hands up like he's surrendering.

"lisaaaa- *hiccup* -i wanna danceee" taehyung whined again, pulling at lisa's arm.

"taehyung, you're drunk. you need to go home" lisa said, trying to pull taehyung.

"but i don't wanna go home- *hiccup* -wanna danceee" taehyung said, standing up and about to go at the middle of the venue but he suddenly losed balance, plopping down on the floor.

"taehyung!" lisa shouted making all of the people turn their heads onto taehyung.

when lisa approached the pink haired boy, a voice interrupted her.

"what happened to him?" the voice asked, looking at lisa.

"he drank more than ten glasses of wine mr. park" lisa said.

jimin sighed, removing his coat to put on the younger before helping him to stand up.

when they both stood up, taehyung looked up.

"diminieeee! wanna danceee *hiccup*" taehyung said, putting his hands in the air before falling down on jimin's chest, giggling.

"let's go home" jimin said, putting taehyung's left arm on his shoulder.

"i wanna danceeee diminieeee" taehyung whined, pouting.

"we'll dance when we get home. come on" jimin said again, gently putting his right arm around taehyung's slim waist.

"i don't wanna- *hiccup* -walk. i'm dizzyyyy" taehyung whined and jimin just sighed.

he the put his free arm behind taehyung's legs, carrying him, bridal style.

"wooops. i didn't know- *hiccup* -you're this strong diminieeee" taehyung whined, giggling.

"tell ms. park that we'll talk tomorrow and then tell everyone that they can go home after the party" jimin instructed lisa who just nodded.

jimin then walked out of the venue, trying to look for his car.

when he found it, he walked towards it. while walking, he can't believe taehyung is in his arms, drunk and what surprised him is that taehyung is so light.

how come he eats so many but he still weighs like this?

"are we going home diminieeeee?" taehyung asked when they reached jimin's car.

"yes" jimin replied, opening the passenger seat before gently putting taehyung in, putting the seatbelt on him.

after closing the door, he went to the driver's seat, putting on his seatbelt before looking at taehyung who had his eyes closed, leaning his head on the window.

jimin then remembered that he kept a pillow in the car so he quickly looked for it. after finding it, he slowly lifted taehyung's head, putting the pillow before bringing back taehyung's head.

jimin can't help but to smile at how taehyung's cheek was squished.

he smiled before starting to drive back to his house.