Extra: Last Chapter - It's Always You

2 N D   Y E A R ,   C O L L E G E

"one hundred push-ups! now!" the coach shouted making jimin groan before going down on the grass to start the work-out.

"one...two...three..." jimin counted as he did the push-ups, groaning when he felt someone sitting on his back.

"yah! who the hell are you?! you're so heavy!" jimin shouted, stopping.

"no stopping park! don't you dare complain! you're not even doing the push-ups properly!" the coach shouted and jimin just sighed before continuing his push-ups with a heavy coach on his back.

after fifty more push-ups, the coach decided to stand up making jimin to fall down on the grass, rolling over so that he could lay down on his back as he looks up the sky.

"need help man?" a voice asked making jimin to look at it just to see his soccer mate, bogum.

"yeah" jimin replied, grabbing the hand that bogum is offering.

bogum helped him to stand up, jimin dusting his clothes as the two turned around to face their coach who is now ready to give them his instructions.

"the tournament is a few weeks away so i need all of your focus in our trainings starting today" the coach started, looking at each student.

his eyes then stayed on jimin, eyebrows furrowed.

"park, you are the captain of this team so i have a high expectation on you. i hope you lead your teammates well" the coach said and jimin just nodded.

"i don't want that kind of answer" the coach seriously said.

"yes coach!" jimin shouted, staring back at the coach.

"good. alright, we'll start off with rounds. start now!" the coach shouted making the players to line up and start their training.

"someone has a red tide today" bogum whispered making jimin to smack him but he quickly laughed, getting the joke.

"idiot. if he hears you, he'll let you run around for a hundred times" jimin said, waiting for his turn.

"psh. i don't care. he looks like shrek anyways" bogum said making jimin laugh.

bogum also laughed with jimin, stopping when it's their turn already.

-

"jimin! here! here!" bogum shouted to jimin who is busy running and kicking the ball.

he then followed bogum's call, kicking it in his direction.

bogum successfully caught it, kicking it until he reached the goal.

unfortunately, bogum kicked it too strong, causing the ball to bounce on the metal, bouncing back to the bleachers.

"dude come on!" eunwoo groaned, opening his arms, questioning what bogum just did.

"sorry bro!" bogum shouted back.

"i'll get it!" jimin shouted since he is the closest one to the ball.