Extra: Chapter 1 - Making Up

O C T O B E R   T H I R T Y

"jiminie! wake up now!" taehyung shouted, trying to pull jimin up but the older just groaned.

"five more minutes baby" jimin mumbled, still with his eyes closed.

the younger just pouted, laying down on the bed before wiggling in jimin's arms which is on the bed.

jimin slowly opened his eyes, looking down at the pink haired boy who is pouting while tracing some shapes with his fingers on jimin's chest.

"what are you doing baby?" jimin asked, his deep voice in the morning filling taehyung's ears.

"you don't wanna wake up" taehyung mumbled, pouting more.

jimin chuckled, lifting taehyung's head with his fingers on taehyung's chin before leaning down to press a kiss on the younger's lips.

"baby is being cute again huh?" jimin teased, smirking.

"jiminie...jin hyung and hobi hyung is waiting" taehyung whined, showing his puppy eyes to jimin.

of course jimin can't resist that.

"okay, stop whining now baby bear...wanna take a bath together?" jimin asked, already sitting up.

"yes please jiminie!" taehyung excitedly said, also sitting up before clinging onto jimin.

the older chuckled, standing up before picking taehyung up with two arms, bridal style.

"oops!" taehyung reacted, giggling as he looped his arms around jimin's neck.

when they got in the bathroom, jimin gently placed taehyung on the toilet seat, helping him to remove his clothes.

taehyung raised his arms in the air, giggling when the shirt ruined his hair.

after removing taehyung's clothes, jimin filled the tub with water, not forgetting to put taehyung's favorite strawberry scented soap.

he then put taehyung in the tub, also removing his clothes before going in the tub.

he then pulled the younger, letting taehyung lean his back on his chest, their hands interwined under the water.

"how's this baby?" jimin asked, starting to water taehyung's hair.

"perfect!" taehyung happily said, showing his boxy smile.

the two just enjoyed the presence of each other until taehyung decided to play a little, turning around to face the older and putting shampoo on jimin's hair before rubbing it just to form something.

"now you look like satan!" taehyung said, giggling as he looked at jimin who just shaked his head.

"you really love making fun of me huh? i'll show you what's fun baby" jimin said before also grabbing the shampoo, putting some on taehyung's hair before making the pink locks look like an ice cream.

"now, you look like a strawberry ice cream" jimin teased and taehyung pouted, wanting to see how he looks like.

the older just chuckled and the two continued to have fun, filling the bathroom with laughters and smiles.

-

"tae! we were waiting for half an hour. what happened?" jin asked, approaching taehyung who entered the restaurant.

"something came up" taehyung replied, sheepishly smiling.

jin just shaked his head, pinching the bridge of his nose before looking again at taehyung who is showing his boxy smile.