3

"kim taehyung..." jimin mumbled to himself as he stares at the application form.

"sir?" jennie asked when she heard jimin say something.

"can you please get out for a while? i'll tell you later who am i gonna choose" jimin seriously said and jennie nodded, following jimin's instruction.

when jennie got out of the office, jimin leaned back on his chair, still looking at taehyung's application form.

"it's been five years..." jimin muttered, reading every detail about taehyung.

how is he? is he okay? are they still together?

"ah! why am i thinking about him?!" jimin groaned, ruffling his hair, putting the form on the table.

"there must be someone who is better..." jimin said to himself, looking at all the application form.

damn, is there someone else?

eventually, jimin didn't find anyone who is better than taehyung.

"what if i don't get a personal assistant? it's not that important. jennie can handle all the work. i don't need a personal assistant" jimin said, putting aside all the application form before calling jennie again.

"yes sir?" jennie asked when she got in the office.

"i won't be getting any personal assistant" jimin replied.

"s-sir? b-but.."

"i know you can do the work jennie. i believe in you. now get back to work" jimin seriously said.

jennie was about to protest again but she can't do anything so she just bowed down before going back to her office.

"mr. park won't be getting a personal assistant..." jennie quietly said to lisa and her eyes widened.

"what?! why?! you can—"

"shh! you're too loud. keep it low" jennie whispered as she covered lisa's mouth with her hand.

"but how can you do all the work?! you're not even sleeping because you're doing mr. park's business and schedule plan!" lisa whispered, a little bit loud.

"well we can't tell him that. he might fire me" jennie replied.

"okay fine. but if you can't take it anymore, just tell him so that he can find someone that will help you and him okay?" lisa said and jennie nodded.

-

it's already 12 in the midnight, jimin closed his laptop, fixing his things before moving out of his office.

he was surprised to see jennie still in her office.

"khm, jennie, what are you still doing here? everyone went home already" jimin asked.

he then noticed the black circles under jennie's eyes.

"u-uh sir, i was doing your schedule plan for tomorrow" jennie explained, going back to her computer.

jimin suddenly felt a pang of guilt, lowering his gaze.

no, no, this is just today.

"well go home after that okay? i'll ask someone to drive you home" jimin said before leaving jennie, not caring about his name being called.

jimin decided to call namjoon since he want to know his friend's opinion about taehyung applying to be his personal assistant.

("jimin? what's up?")

"hyung, can we go to the bar near your studio? i want to talk about something"

("oh okay. yoongi is with me. we're on our way")

"okay hyung. take care"

jimin ended the call, walking to his car.

once he got in, he sighed, brushing his hair before starting to drive.

-

"jimin! over here!" namjoon shouted when he saw jimin enter the bar.

"hey hyungs. how's your song?" jimin greeted when he reached namjoon and yoongi.

"our song is almost done. how about you? how's work?" namjoon asked, sipping his beer.

"it's fine. a little bit exhausting. by the way, i need to tell you something..." jimin replied, also sipping his beer.

"what is it? are you gonna be kicked out from you work?" yoongi asked receiving a kick from namjoon.

yoongi groaned, wincing at the pain.

"how the hell am i gonna be kicked out if i am the ceo of the company?" jimin asked, glaring at yoongi.

"anyways, i was looking for a personal assistant so i held an interview and lisa, the interviewer, said that one of them stood out..." jimin explained while namjoon and yoongi silently listened.

"then what is the problem?" namjoon asked.

"taehyung is the one who stood out..." jimin replied making namjoon and yoongi's eyes widened.

"taehyung?! kim taehyung?! he's applying to be your personal assistant?!" namjoon shouted and yoongi just covered his ears, the same with jimin.

"yeah but can you please lower down your voice" jimin mumbled, sipping his beer again.

"i'm sorry but what is the problem?" yoongi asked now.

"i told jennie, my secretary, not to get any personal assistant" jimin answered receiving a hit from namjoon.

"dude! that's your chance!" namjoon shouted making jimin confused.

"what chance are you talking about?" jimin asked, still confused.

"maybe you can get taehyung now" namjoon replied but jimin just furrowed his eyebrows.

"he already have jungkook, i don't want to ruin that relationship. and besides, i've already moved on" jimin explained, chugging down his beer.

"you've already moved on? who are you fooling? us or yourself? we know that you still love him jimin" namjoon said.

"psh, i don't love him anymore" jimin replied.

"then why won't you get him as your personal assistant if you don't love him anymore? are you affected?" yoongi asked making jimin froze.

am i affected?

"silence means yes. just get him dude. jennie can't handle all your business shit. it's your loss if you won't" yoongi seriously said, namjoon nodding in agreement.

should i?