9

during the ride to the restaurant, taehyung can't help but to be nervous, fiddling with his fingers.

he slowly looked at jimin who is busy driving, his eyebrows furrowed. taehyung quickly looked away when jimin turned his head at him.

"what?" jimin asked.

"h-huh?" taehyung stuttered out.

"why are you looking at me like that?" jimin asked again and taehyung blushed in embarassment.

"n-nothing" taehyung replied.

jimin's phone suddenly rang. unfortunately, his phone is infront of taehyung.

"can you pass me my phone?" jimin asked and taehyung quickly nodded, grabbing jimin's phone before handing it to him.

"yes mr. park?...we're on our way sir..." jimin said to the person on the other side of the phone.

taehyung just leaned back on the chair, looking at the window, enjoying the view beside him.

-

"mr. park!" bogum happily greeted, putting his hand out

"just call me jimin. it's confusing" jimin said, shaking his hands with bogum while chuckling.

"it's really confusing to have the same surname. anyways, i'm happy to have this business dinner with you" bogum happily said and jimin just smiled at him.

"who's this?" bogum asked, pointing beside jimin.

"oh. this is kim taehyung, my personal assistant. taehyung, this is mr. park bogum, one of my business partner" jimin introduced.

the two shaked hands with each other and jimin noticed how bogum looked at taehyung. he also noticed that they've been holding hands for too long now.

"khm, let's start?" jimin interrupted, gently pulling taehyung's hand away from bogum's grip.

"ah yes! come on, sit down" bogum instructed.

taehyung was about to sit at the chair near bogum when jimin pulled him to sit infront of bogum, pulling the chair for him.

"thank you" taehyung mumbled, fixing his skirt before sitting.

jimin pushed taehyung's chair before walking to his chair.

"so jimin, how's JMP Corporation?" bogum asked as they started to eat.

"it's good. our sales are getting up and we are expecting more companies to collaborate with us" jimin answered while bogum just nodded, listening.

the two talked more about business while taehyung took out his notebook, putting it on his lap, writing what he is hearing between the two.

he was startled when bogum called his name, making him to raise his head.

"y-yes sir?" taehyung asked.

"i heard that you are new in the jmp corporation. how is it working in there?" bogum asked.

"it's good sir. it's a little bit exhausting but i can manage sir" taehyung replied, smiling.

"that's nice to hear. how about being a personal assistant? how is jimin as a boss?" bogum asked again.

"uhm, he asked me to make his coffee and then he told me that it was bitter so i went back again to add sugar then he told me it's bitter again and i went back again, this time he told me it's too sweet" taehyung innocently said making jimin choke on his drink.