21

"i really missed you jiminie"

jimin's eyes widened, still staring at taehyung's eyes. he then slowly lifted taehyung's injured hand, pressing a light kiss on the bandaid while looking at taehyung whose eyes widened.

"remember? you told me kiss can cure anything..." jimin mumbled and taehyung blushed, slowly nodding.

jimin's phone then rang, making the two startle.

"i'll just take this call" jimin said, pointing at his phone.

the pink haired boy nodded and jimin went to the living room so he could hear the other person.

taehyung went back to cooking and he can't help but to smile when he looked at the bandaid on his finger.

by the time jimin was done with the call, taehyung is also done with their food.

"wow" jimin exclaimed when he walked back to the dining room just to see the table full with delicious foods.

"tada! i didn't know what you liked so i just decided to cook many" taehyung happily said, clasping his hands together as he put his hands on his chest.

"let's eat then. i'm excited to taste all of these" jimin excitedly said, motioning for taehyung to sit down.

when he saw taehyung sitting down infront of him, he quickly pulled him beside him, making the younger yelp.

"you sit here" jimin said and taehyung nodded.

jimin started to get food, tasting them.

"mmm~ it's so good" jimin said making taehyung smile.

"here. you need to taste it" jimin said as he shoved a spoonful of food in taehyung's mouth.

the pink haired boy chewed and he has to admit, it is really yummy.

on the other side, jimin can't help but to look again at taehyung's chubby cheeks.

this is torture

"what do you say?" jimin asked, cutting his self out of his thoughts.

"ish yummy" taehyung said through his mouth full of food.

"now, you should eat many okay?" jimin said and taehyung giggled, nodding.

the two just enjoyed their breakfast, feeding at each other and the table was full of smiles and giggles. jimin always putting food on taehyung's plate everytime he empties it and the younger stopping the older because he's full already.

this is the best breakfast i ever had

-

"where are we going?" taehyung asked while jimin is driving.

after the happy breakfast, jimin instructed taehyung to take a bath because they're going somewhere. the younger just followed the instruction.

now, they are in the car, jimin driving to somewhere taehyung didn't know.

taehyung got confused when they ended in a flower shop.

"what are we doing here?" taehyung asked again.

"i just need to buy some for my mom. is it okay for you to come with me to visit her?" jimin asked, nervous because taehyung's boyfriend is in the hospital where his mom is.

"of course" taehyung replied.

"are you sure? what if jungkook sees you with me?" jimin asked again.

"kook is in thailand. he needs to cure some people there" taehyung replied, smiling. jimin smiled back.

"then...help me pick flowers" jimin said and taehyung nodded before following jimin inside.

taehyung did the most, looking for flowers because he really loves flowers.

taehyung gave jimin his favorite which is red roses.

"that's my favorite. i'm sure your mom would like these" taehyung said, smiling. jimin thanked him silently, smiling back as he grabbed three more roses before going to the counter to pay for it.

they went to the hospital now, taehyung holding the roses as he followed jimin.

when they reached the designated floor, the two walk out, looking for the room where jimin's mother is.

"can you wait for me here?" jimin asked when they reached the room, grabbing the boquet of roses.

"sure. i'll just sit here" taehyung replied, sitting on the chair beside the room.

jimin smiled back before going in.

when jimin got in, taehyung realized that he is still holding three roses.

did he forgot these?

or is he giving it someone else?

who could it be?

taehyung waited for like half an hour, his eyes starting to close when the door beside him opened, making him startle.

"oh. sorry taehyung" jimin said when he saw how taehyung jumped.

"it's okay. anyways, did you forgot these or are you giving it to someone else?" taehyung asked.

jimin just smirked, putting his hands in his pockets before walking away.

"yah! park jimin!" taehyung shouted, following jimin.

when they reached jimin's car, taehyung also reached jimin, panting.

jimin opened the door, grabbing something before giving it to taehyung.

"drink" jimin instructed and the younger nodded, sipping some water.

jimin then pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket, gently wiping taehyung's mouth.

taehyung's cheeks turned pink, staring at jimin again.

"how about this roses?" taehyung asked when they were staring at each other for too long.

"that three roses is for you"