29

all of the employees are looking at jimin right now, waiting for his answer.

taehyung just widened his eyes, looking at jackson like he's a ghost or something.

jimin sighed, brushing his hair to the back before grabbing the guitar and putting it on his lap.

all of the employees started to shout, cheering for jimin while taehyung just blushed, lowering his head to hide it.

jimin started to strum the guitar, now facing taehyung who slowly lifted his head.

"i hope you'll like this" jimin mumbled, giving the younger a smile.

"i sit alone, slumped down
and I break myself down with these thoughts
you probably don't even know
when you started hurting me"

jimin started, focusing on strumming the guitar but he sometimes look at the pink haired boy who is just silently listening to him with pink cheeks.

"you're hurting too 'cause you're mine
i just want to blow your mind
you're only drifting further away like this
i say that it's all fine
the truth is that's a lie"

jimin continued and everyone around the bonfire started to sway their hands in the air while taehyung just listened.

"i want you to be your light, baby
you should be your light
so you won't hurt anymore, so you can smile more
i want you to be your night, baby
you could be your night
i'll be honest with you tonight"

jimin finished his song while looking at taehyung with a smile but his eyes became concerned when he saw a tear falling from taehyung's eyes.

he quickly wiped it with his thumb and good thing, his employees are already having fun talking to each other.

"i'm just gonna go get something" taehyung mumbled, standing up before going to their tent.

jimin was confused, following taehyung's figure.

after a few minutes, he decided to follow the younger, giving mark his guitar back before telling lisa that he'll just get something in their tent.

he slowly walked towards their tent, about to open the zipper when he heard something.

"yes kook...i missed you too kook...take care, i love you"

jimin just stood infront of the tent, staring at the sand, looking back again at their tent before walking away, giving their tent a last glance.

in the tent, taehyung is sitting with his legs crossed, sighing after the call with jungkook.

he's thinking right now why jimin's lyrics felt so strong. he doesn't even know why he cried after jimin serenaded him.

jungkook sang to him for how many times already but he doesn't know why he didn't feel this way when jungkook was singing to him.

he slowly stood up, opening the tent before walking back to his friends who is having fun singing some songs.

he then saw jimin who is just staring at the bonfire, not singing with his employees.

after the bonfire, everyone decided to sleep now since they're all tired from playing some games.

taehyung went to the tent first, followed by jimin.

the younger got confused when jimin was grabbing his things.

"where are you going?" taehyung asked, looking at the older.

"i was thinking that you'll get uncomfortable when i'm here so i'm just gonna go sleep with someone else" jimin replied, smiling but taehyung saw how jimin's smile didn't reach his eyes.

after jimin fixed his things, he zipped it before swaying it on his shoulder.

"wait" taehyung said when jimin was about to leave.

"do you need something?" jimin asked.

"you promised mom that you'll take care of me and i'm scared sleeping alone so can you sleep here?" taehyung asked with puppy eyes.

jimin looked at him and the puppy eyes isn't helping so jimin just sighed.

"let's sleep then alright?" jimin said when he put back his things.

the two layed down, staring at the sky that can be seen through the tent.

"d-did you have fun today jiminie?" taehyung asked when he got deaf from the silence.

"yeah. how about you?" jimin asked back.

"i-i also had fun" taehyung replied before yawning.

"you're tired. you should sleep now" jimin said, facing taehyung who is already facing him.

"you're not gonna sleep yet?" taehyung asked.

"i will after you sleep" jimin said.

"you're not gonna leave me right?" taehyung asked again, puppy eyes visible.

"i won't. i'll just be here" jimin replied and taehyung nodded.

"g-goodnight jiminie" taehyung said, smiling a little bit.

"goodnight. sweetdreams" jimin said and taehyung smiled wider before closing his eyes.

when jimin saw that taehyung is already asleep, he hovered over taehyung, giving a kiss on his forehead before whispering.

"i love you so much"