6

"nice to meet you taehyung"

taehyung's eyes widened, his lips parted as he stared at jimin who is slowly walking towards his table.

"j-jimin-"

"that name isn't allowed here mr. kim" jimin interrupted, grabbing the business plan and schedule plan from his table.

"uh, m-mr. p-park" taehyung repeated himself.

"since you are my personal assistant, i want you to promise me that you can do all of the work that i will give you" jimin seriously said, walking towards the younger and handing the papers out to taehyung.

"i-i p-promise mr. park" taehyung replied, slowly grabbing the papers from jimin.

"i'll call lisa to tour you around the building and once you are finish, i need you to do that already since jennie is still not here" jimin explained, turning back to his table.

"j-jennie?" taehyung asked, confused.

"my secretary" jimin replied, no emotion in his voice.

jimin then called lisa when he reached his table.

"mr. park, you called me?" lisa asked when she got in jimin's office.

"please tour mr. kim around the building, show him his office, show him the things he need to do and please teach him how to make my coffee. i need my coffee asap" jimin said, starting to type again in his laptop.

"copy mr. park. let's go?" lisa turned her head at taehyung who is fiddling with his sleeve.

the pink haired boy nodded, following lisa while jimin smirked when the door of his office closed.

"let's see what you can do taehyung..." jimin mumbled to himself before typing again.

-

"so this will be your office mr. kim" lisa said, pointing at the table near jimin's office.

"you can just call me taehyung" taehyung shyly said and lisa just smiled at him.

"okay taehyung. let's get started" lisa said, walking ahead.

taehyung dropped his things at his table before following lisa.

"this is jackson, a member of one of the board" lisa started, pointing at jackson.

"hello" taehyung greeted with a smile.

"hi" jackson greeted back.

lisa continued to introduce the other employees, taehyung greeting them with a warm smile.

"now that we're done with the introduction, i'll be teaching you first how to make mr. park's coffee because he will get mad if you didn't bring him his coffee on time" lisa said and taehyung just nodded.

"this is where you are gonna make his coffee. first, you need to put a half teaspoon of black coffee" lisa said and taehyung followed lisa's instruction, putting half teaspoon of black coffee.

"next, you need to put one teaspoon of sugar" lisa said then taehyung followed again, putting one teaspoon of sugar.

"mr. park likes his coffee to be bitter so he just puts one teaspoon of sugar. he doesn't like creamer so that is his coffee now" lisa explained and taehyung listened, mixing jimin's coffee after pouring hot water.

"well give that to him now if you don't want to be scolded. go to my table if you're done so that i could teach you the things you need to do" lisa said, smiling before walking away.

taehyung grabbed the hot coffee, slowly walking to jimin's office.

"here's your coffee sir" taehyung said, putting the coffee on jimin's table, smiling.

jimin grabbed his coffee, still looking at his laptop, blowing his coffee before taking a sip.

taehyung just stood there, waiting for jimin's response about his coffee.

"it's bitter" jimin seriously said, giving his coffee back to taehyung. taehyung's smile disappeared.

"u-uh o-okay, hold on" taehyung stuttered out, running back to add another teaspoon of sugar.

"sorry for that sir" taehyung apologized, handing jimin the coffee again after adding sugar.

"it's still bitter" jimin seriously said again. taehyung nodded, getting the coffee to put another teaspoon of sugar.

when he was running, lisa saw him, making him stop.

"you already came back here twice. what's wrong?" lisa asked.

"jimi- mr. park said that it's bitter" taehyung said, going towards the coffee table to put another teaspoon of sugar.

"what? but i taught you the right thing. he never said that it's bitter" lisa said, confused.

taehyung just shrugged, going back to jimin's office.

"it's too sweet" jimin said when he drank his coffee and taehyung's eyes widened.

"do it all over again" jimin said, now looking at taehyung.

"s-sir?" taehyung asked, confused.

"i said, do it all over again. do it right this time. not too bitter, not too sweet" jimin seriously said and taehyung gulped, slowly nodidng before going back to make another coffee.

meanwhile, jimin smirked, going back to his laptop.