Extra: Chapter 5 - Proposal

O C T O B E R   T H I R T E E N

taehyung slowly opened his eyes, waking up from his phone ringing.

he grabbed it from the side table, looking at the contact name just to be confused when he saw his dad's name.

"dad?"

("hey son. are you not up yet? i'm waiting here outside")

"what?! wait dad! give me a few minutes"

after taehyung ended the call, he quickly stood up only realizing when he was in jin's room.

he remembered that they had a sleep over last night since jimin isn't with him because of some business things.

taehyung sadly pouted when he realized that he will be celebrating jimin's birthday without the celebrant.

he just shaked his head before heading to jin's bathroom but he got confused when the house is empty.

where did they go?

after a few minutes of getting ready, he quickly got outside, not forgetting to lock the house with the spare keys jin gave him.

"hey dad. sorry for letting you wait" taehyung happily greeted, giving a kiss on his dad's cheeks.

"it's fine son. let's get in the car now" mr. kim said, opening the door for taehyung.

the pink haired boy widened his eyes when he saw jimin's car.

"d-dad? t-this is jimin's car" taehyung stuttered out, confused.

"i know son. now get in" mr. kim said, the younger slowly getting in.

he then noticed a paper beside him with a rose on top of it.

he slowly grabbed them, reading the words that is written on the paper.

"Will you follow me to my journey? :)"

his eyes widened when he recognized his boyfriend's handwriting, looking up to see his dad smiling at him through the mirror.

"d-dad? where are we going?" taehyung asked.

"you'll see son"

-

taehyung sat at the back of jimin's car, slightly nervous on what's going to happen.

he then realized that they are driving into a familiar road, the familiar trees and building that taehyung is looking at through the window beside him.

his eyes widened when he realized that the car stopped infront of his school when he was in college.

"w-what are we doing here dad?" taehyung asked confusedly.

"someone is waiting for you at the lockers" mr. kim replied.

taehyung slowly got out, walking to his locker when he was in college, only to see jungkook standing there with his bunny smile.