45

"i'll be going to america on the fourteenth"

namjoon and yoongi widened their eyes, shocked at what jimin just told them.

"y-you're leaving korea?!" namjoon asked.

"yeah. a company offered me a job there so maybe that's a good opportunity for me" jimin explained.

"you're leaving us?" yoongi asked and jimin quickly shaked his head.

"yeah but i'll still call you right? we can still communicate and i promise i'll go back here during holidays" jimin said and the two stood up, making jimin to stand up too.

namjoon quickly gave jimin a bro hug, patting his back.

"i hope you'll be happy with your decision. take care of yourself there okay?" namjoon said and jimin just chuckled, nodding.

yoongi then gave him also a bro hug, also patting his back.

"just like what namjoon said, take care of yourself and i hope you'll be happy there" yoongi mumbled, not letting go of jimin.

"yah! group hug bros!" namjoon shouted, joining the hug.

the three just laughed all night, sharing some good memories while drinking their beers.

-

taehyung is at the shopping mall right now, looking for some clothes that he could wear.

as he was looking around, something caught his eye.

it's a bear stuff toy, 'i'm baby bear' written in big capital letters on the heart the bear was holding.

he then remembered that jimin's birthday is coming so he decided to buy that.

after buying it, he looked around again until he got some clothes to buy.

he then decided to eat since he was really hungry when he got out of the house.

after eating, taehyung decided that it's time to go home so he looked for a taxi.

once he reached their house, he quickly payed for the taxi, muttering a 'thank you' before running up to his room.

when he got in, he quickly sat on his bed, putting the clothes he bought on the floor before grabbing the paper bag where the bear is.

he pulled it out, smiling at how cute the bear is.

"i hope jiminie will like you" taehyung said to the bear, giggling.

he then layed down, just staring at the bear and he didn't notice that he already fell asleep, the bear in his arms.

-

"tae..." someone called, shaking taehyung who is whining as he slowly opened his eyes.

"m-mom? what do you need?" taehyung asked sleepily.

"jimin is waiting for you downstairs" mrs. kim whispered and taehyung took a minute to wake up before realizing what his mom said.

he quickly sat up, grabbing his phone only to see that it's already 6:50 am.

"oh my god! mom, i'm late!" taehyung shouted, rushing to the bathroom, not forgetting his towel.

mrs. kim just chuckled, shaking her head before walking down.

"jimin, i'm sorry. my son just woke up" mrs. kim said when she saw jimin standing in the living room.

"it's okay ma'am. i can wait for a while" jimin replied, smiling sweetly.

"thank you. why don't you sit for a while? i'm just going to prepare the breakfast" mrs. kim said and jimin just nodded, still smiling before sitting down.

jimin just sat there for fifteen minutes until he heard a door open, slowly standing up, revealing a taehyung who is rushing downstairs with a paper bag in his hand.

"jiminie! i'm sorry i just woke up. we're late now" taehyung said, grabbing his shoes.

when he was about to get out of the house, jimin stopped him.

"wait. eat breakfast first" jimin said.

"b-but we're late" taehyung stuttered out.

"it's okay. they can do their work. i won't let you go to work without eating breakfast" jimin seriously said and taehyung just pouted, nodding.

jimin smiled in success, pulling the younger with him towards the dining room.

"oh. good thing you're done. sit down and let's eat. you two are late for work" mrs. kim said, chuckling as she helped the two.

jimin pulled the chair for the younger who blushed, muttering a 'thank you' before sitting.

jimin then sat beside him, grabbing some foods to put on taehyung's plate.

"here you go ma'am" jimin said, also putting some food on mrs. kim's plate.

"why thank you jimin" mrs. kim replied, smiling.

taehyung just watched how jimin acted and he can't help but to smile.

"ah" jimin suddenly said, causing taehyung to snap out.

the younger just opened his mouth, taking in the food jimin put in his mouth.

jimin then pinched his cheek, muttering a 'cute' as he looked at taehyung with chubby cheeks.

____________________
so i'll update the other one later since school already started :((

right now, i really wanted to know all of you so can you fill this up on the comment section.

nickname:
age:
gender:
country:

thank you so much! see ya later ❤️ i hope you like this ❤️